Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Blimey German Summers are worse than ours

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
IIRC Qatar was the first tournament we’d been knocked out of on the BBC (if you don’t count losing the final in 2021) since 2002, every other tournament we’ve been eliminated on ITV
ITV are pretty good at homing in on the matches that will pull the biggest rating - so, by definition, that tends to be the tie where it comes to the crunch, unless England make it to the final..

Right Brain Ronnie

Feb 20, 2023
North of North
No. But how much would you feel you deserved your medal if you hadn't put a foot on the pitch throughout the tournament? Something to tell the grandkids?

"Yes I won a Euros medal. I really enjoyed day-off softplay. We built a lego castle. I had some nice German sausage and the occasional German beer, but not too much as there was an off chance I may have had to come on, if John Stones, Kieran Trippier or Kyle Walker had been injured during a game, and Joe Gomez, Marc Guehi, Ezri Konsa and Luke Shaw were all unwell.

Great days."
I am sure he will be gutted that he hasn't had any minutes, but we all knew he was way down Southgate's list. He is in the twilight of his career and it will still be a different atmosphere than the usual Brighton one.
I hope he can remember this experience and gets rewarded for it, call it a consolation for not playing. If we don't win tonight he may think, what a waste of time.

Krafty

Apr 19, 2023
There has been a gradual rise of opponent difficulty throughout this tournament from Slovenia to Slovakia; Switzerland to The Netherlands. The latter will be the toughest opponent we've faced so far - I'll be surprised if we win today.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Marvellous build up and pre match scenes, let's hope we don't stink the place out performance wise.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Trippier already a liability at both ends of the field

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
That was a good hit

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here