Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Euros 2024 - Quarter Finals (England vs Switzerland, Netherlands vs Turkey)

HangletonGull

Apr 10, 2023
2 things I’ve taken so far for this summer mainoo and gapko are going to be superstars next season

Reactions: A1X

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I’m convinced palmer must of slept with Southgate’s mrs
Ben White and Lewis Dunk welcoming him to the “Please can Southgate go now” club

One Of Us GIF

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I like Saka, looks the most likely to do something. Unfortunately that something is to cross the ball into where Kane isn't.

Grizz

NSC Patron
Jul 5, 2003
I think the problem Saka has is that there are two players on him straight away everytime he gets the ball, and as that passage of play showed, he gets passed the man and Kane is a mile a way from the cross. I think he'd try and take them on so much more if Toney or Watkins were in the box to get on those crosses.

Still encouraging signs. This is enjoyable compared to previous games.

HangletonGull

Apr 10, 2023
I like Saka, looks the most likely to do something. Unfortunately that something is to cross the ball into where Kane isn't.
Saka is this generations John barnes amazing club player, international not got the player’s around him or wrong position

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
The corner, THE f***ing CORNER, WTF

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Not even in our darkest days of Potterball did we ever do that with a corner that I can remember

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here