Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Euros 2024 - Quarter Finals (England vs Switzerland, Netherlands vs Turkey)

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Am I insane here?
Having described them as sh12 earlier in the tournament, Lineker has obviously been told to big them up today? I cannot think of any other reason why he would say that we have been good.
I have no idea what they’re all on.

Once again, we’ve not had a shot on target.

NO SHOTS ON TARGET.

Last game, we had two shots on target and scored them both.

Seat Stealer

Jun 23, 2012
We have dominated the backwards/sideways ball and not had a shot on target.........................terrific say the analysts. What s**e

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
This is absolutely shit. Absolutely f***ing toilet. What’s worrying is that this is “good”? No shots on target. A mid level opposition.

f*** me. Dodgy pen please.

Van Cleef

Jun 17, 2023
A perfect summary. It's almost as if the studio team have been told to be overly positive rather than tell the truth. It's just marginally better than previous and so it's just slightly better than shite!
Beat me to it! It's the only explanation surely?

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Watching Kane he is on a different pitch to others, not close to reading the game.

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Watching Kane he is on a different pitch to others, not close to reading the game.
So, so bad. If he pops up with the winner all forgiven, but he has been 20 yards off the play. Really, really shockingly bad.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
I've not read much on NSC about the Euros - has there been a discussion about the TV coverage and wide angle views. I really enjoy it - like being in WSU.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Can we get a forward on please you runt?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here