Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Euros 2024 - Matchday 6

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Got to say that I'm absolutely loving the Euros so far.

Goals galore, strikes outside the box, end to end football, Georgia throwing their goalkeeper forward in the first group game... :)

It's been spectacular.

Crispy Ambulance

May 27, 2010
Burgess Hill
So pleased but should have started Hoxha.

I wouldn’t say Albania sat back once going 1-0 up as could/should have scored 3 in the first half and didn’t get out of their half for much of the second as Croatia’s dominance was stifling.

A great point in the end, not enough to go through but tremendous progress from a team who used to be the whipping boys a few years ago.

Peacehaven Wild Kids

Jan 16, 2022
The Avenue then Maloncho
RIP Colin King, Sadly died in his sleep, possibly after having a fantastic few days with a bit of luck. He doesn’t appear to be a “kid” so without sounding hard with the numbers that have traveled statistically there was always a chance some wouldn’t get home. (I once went on a cruise when someone died and as shocked as some of the holidaymakers were, speaking to some of the staff it seemed to be a normal part of events that they had dealt with regularly)
Anyway I’m sure football fans will unite with genuine condolences to his family and friends.

View attachment 184340
IMG_4309.jpeg
IMG_4308.jpeg

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

US Seagull

Jul 17, 2003
Cleveland, OH
Credit where it's due. I thought the move had broken down, but the Hungarians worked hard to keep it alive so that the Germans could score.

Very sporting

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Hope we don't have to play Hungary they'd slaughter us with that pace going forwards

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I really don’t think it’s a foul though, in my view
It wasn’t, defender had to be stronger than that and then the keeper should have grabbed it.

It would 100% be ruled out if we scored it against Liverpool or Arsenal, however.

mile oak

May 21, 2023
"It's in the back of the end"...."I wondered why he wasn't celebrating"........"It hit the side netting" (Germany v Hungary) - How sh1t at commentating do you need to be to work for the BBC?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Comfortable half that. Germany in complete control.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Second half snacks
86C54E4B-2EB5-4DD9-B698-F1AE89D3DF1B.jpeg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here