Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Euros 2024 - Matchday 12 (Netherlands vs Austria, France vs Poland, England vs Slovenia & Denmark vs Serbia)

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
In control . Playing alright . Just need the break through .
I’m sorry but what game are you watching (if indeed you are).

They have looked dangerous on the break and we’ve had largely negatively possession in neutral zones. We’ve been dreadful. How on earth could anyone watch that and think we’re in control?

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
I know he's Palace but I wouldn't mind seeing what this Wharton fella is all about. Is he an enforcer or creative playmaker?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Is Bellingham the World's most overrated (and over-hyped) player at the moment ?
No.

Just like decent Chelsea players couldn't do well with the managerial merry-go-round, our players can't shine with Shitgate.

Last edited:

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
I’m sorry but what game are you watching (if indeed you are).

They have looked dangerous on the break and we’ve had largely negatively possession in neutral zones. We’ve been dreadful. How on earth could anyone watch that and think we’re in control?
The proof is in the pudding and the pudding in this case is a football

Midget

Amexgemeinschaftsstadionhallebierschluckerinchen
Aug 16, 2015
Lurking
Anyone been watching the other game? Any good? Or at least is it any better than this? I wouldn't mind watching some football before I go to bed.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Does anyone rate him apart from Southgate? He just runs a lot and makes reckless challenges.
Add I said earlier today he's just a somewhat better version of Robbie Savage.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Change all the midfielders and strikers, it will make no difference if the keeper and back four are told to pass the ball the moment an opponent gets within 10 yards of them. You need to create opportunities and spaces all over the pitch and will only do this by taking risks and inviting a press :shrug:

You can choose any 11 from that squad and with the right game plan (or any reasonable game plan), they would wipe out Slovenia.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here