Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Euros 2024 - Matchday 12 (Netherlands vs Austria, France vs Poland, England vs Slovenia & Denmark vs Serbia)

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
f*** me that was like watching us sometimes last season where all we did was pass between dunk/ Webster/ igor

that was really bloody awful. ,

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Couple of observations, perhaps unpopular ones.

I think we really miss Raheem Sterling's role for England. I remember those golden years between 2018-2021 where he used to stretch defences and could be an option for a really long ball. He and Kane had good chemistry. We don't have that now. I think we miss his role as much, if not more, than Phillips' role at his peak.

Also, Rice has massively disappointed me all three games. He's not commanding the middle of the park like he should. Game is passing him by far too often.
Nah, I agree with all of this.
How did this **** keep the job.
He should never have got it in the first place. As a coach or assistant manager, yeah fine, but he ain't manager material. f***ing clueless ****. Those bigwig twats at the FA are the real problem.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
No better than Brighton under Potter, but with players on massive salaries. Common denominator would be managers that refuse to listen to criticism.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
After yet another half of inspirational Southgate football, some booze is needed.

Or boos.

(Probably both.)

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
As enthralling as ever. Our solution to liven things up seems to be to waste Bellingham on the left as well, taking it in turns with Foden to be out on a limb. But at least that means we can accommodate Gallagher so he can keep giving the ball away.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
I wouldn’t say it was boring. But it is very SAFE. And utterly unremarkable. Gallagher has been poor, Tripier clumsy and Bellingham seems miles off the pace. And there are others…

Need to pull socks up 2nd half.

Midget

Amexgemeinschaftsstadionhallebierschluckerinchen
Aug 16, 2015
Lurking
If they do another press blitz after this saying they're playing well and everyone else in the footballing world can't see it and should shut up and stop being so mean, I'm going to give up and support Wales.

Booooooooooooooooooooo

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Absolute dreck.

We make everything so much more difficult than it needs to be. We win the ball and should break with pace - but what do we do? It goes inside, back, sideways, across, back and finally we lose possession once everyone is back safely behind the ball for the opposition.

It’s pure Potterball when we were at our least creative and confident at home, but with some of the best players in world football.

Kane is out there stealing a living right now. Where’s Cole Palmer? Guehi has been shocking, Trippier too apart from one nice cross (our only chance of any note, and even that didn’t end up an effort on target).

There’s no sugarcoating this, that was absolutely dogshit and we could easily be behind against a better organised and more confident team.

So, so bad.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here