Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Euros 2024 - Matchday 10

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
The Scottish player put his leg in the way to get the contact, as they do nowadays, the defender hit him so hard with his knee the player was spun around. Definite pen for me.
Armstrong jumped into the path of the defender deliberately to initiate contact, for me it is obvious from his body movement sideways instead of running onto the ball to shoot. When contact happened Armstrong wrestled the defender to the floor and appealed. Never a penalty.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Scotland currently displaying the risky defending of de Zerbi ball without the attacking threat that goes with it

BevBHA

Jan 23, 2017
Scotland players couldn’t cross a road! How awful has their delivery into the box been?

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Midget

Amexgemeinschaftsstadionhallebierschluckerinchen
Aug 16, 2015
Lurking
Stays like this and it puts Germany in our 1/4 of the draw if we win the group
We'd potentially meet them in the quarters. But if they finished first and we finish second, we'd meet them in the round of 16. Swings, roundabouts.

Second for us & Switzerland in R16 might be a good thing as it stands. I can't see Italy/Albania Croatia knocking Germany out in R16, but we might* at least go 1 round further in the tournament before being dumped on our collective arses.

(*might doing the heavy lifting)

Balls. Germany scored as I was typing. Better 1st for us then.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I think it would have been a penalty . . .if the sweaty had even touched the ball at any point. But it was just a running wrestle.

Hungary have been cheating diving and feigning most of the game , both teams are lIke a championship relegation play off. . . Shit and scared to lose.

no winners here.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
A leisurely draw for Die Mannschaft.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here