Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Euros 2024 - FINAL!!! Spain vs England

Zeberdi

“Vorsprung durch Technik”
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Best shot of the night so far from Foden.

( or rather only shot on target so far!)

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Very happy with that. Won key matchups. England very organised. One of those halves where if Spain scored you'd criticise England's defensiveness, but if England had nicked one you'd say we've been comfortable and faced zero threatening chances. I'm still very confident.

Grizz

NSC Patron
Jul 5, 2003
That half was exactly what I expected, we've frustrated the Spanish, whose passing game is stifled and we've had some joy and half chances. It was never going to be pretty, but again the humdrum English tactics have worked perfectly in stifling the game. Hopefully the subs on 75-80 mins will give us an exciting finish.

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
We knew Spain would control possession. They’ve done little of note with it, which is credit to our organisation and defending. A few Dunkesque blocks from Stones.

Shaw has been excellent.

Very tight game as expected, poor one for a neutral but as an England fan I’m happy with how we’ve done.

Kane has been a big hindrance throughout the tournament for us and that continues tonight. I’d swap him for Watkins in this system in a heartbeat, but I realise this won’t happen.

The Mole

Feb 20, 2004
Bowdon actually , Cheshire
I’ve been impressed with Shaw - not a phrase I often use- but he really has a lot of energy and presses well. Bellingham belies his age - really strong. We do seem to get stuck at the front because Spain are so well organised and Kane doesn’t have the greatest pace.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here