Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Euro 2024 Round of 16 (France v Belgium, Portugal v Slovenia)

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Shame they got rid of Clive T.

Swegulls

Aug 29, 2023
Stockholm
Both team seems to be scared to lose. The tempo is really slow. Missed the start of it, is it extremly hot there or?

Grizz

NSC Patron
Jul 5, 2003
De Bruyne really doesn't seem to enjoy playing in the Belgium team, always seems to get very frustrated. Are they the team that is rumoured to have a lot of internal division?

sir_gullahad

Dec 20, 2013
Cheltenhamshire
Both team seems to be scared to lose. The tempo is really slow. Missed the start of it, is it extremly hot there or?
Looks like Germany has similar weather to the UK today. The thunderstorms have moved east.

Cordwainer

Jul 30, 2023
De Bruyne really doesn't seem to enjoy playing in the Belgium team, always seems to get very frustrated. Are they the team that is rumoured to have a lot of internal division?
Don’t they always? Them n the Dutch habitually seem to get proper stroppy with each other when things get a bit tricky. Loving Griezmanns Wham tribute hairstyle.

Midget

Amexgemeinschaftsstadionhallebierschluckerinchen
Aug 16, 2015
Lurking
I don't know about any rumours, but they didn't look very #Together from what I recall from the group stages, a few of them having little niggles at each other for bad passes etc.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Can anyone explain to me why Opta do not have this down as a shot on target by KdB ?

And yes, I do have KdB shot on target in a bet builder

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Can anyone explain to me why Opta do not have this down as a shot on target by KdB ?

And yes, I do have KdB shot on target in a bet builder

The only thing I can think of is that it was an indirect free kick but, if not, it can only be a shot on target shirley.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Is this an English ref?

Bloody ridiculous decision.

HangletonGull

Apr 10, 2023
Neither of these two teams get past Portugal or Slovina in the quarterfinals

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here