Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Euro 2024 Round of 16 (France v Belgium, Portugal v Slovenia)

Han Solo

May 25, 2024
Belgium play identical football as England. Think 80% of the game has been Belgium passing it around on their own half. France not much better but at least trying something.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Tintin out!

Swegulls

Aug 29, 2023
Stockholm
Yeah I wasn't being serious. I just thought it was a poor decision, which have often been the preserve of English refs.
Our refs is the only representation we/Sweden will have in tournaments like this for a foreseeable future. Our team is sh*te at the moment, maybe the refs to :)

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
France seemed okay I thought. Very difficult to score against, we’re trying to play and had flashes of excellence from time to time.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
France seemed okay I thought. Very difficult to score against, we’re trying to play and had flashes of excellence from time to time.

Into the quarter finals, and haven't scored a goal in open play yet.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Han Solo

May 25, 2024
Promising start. We'll know in 20 minutes if this will be a slaughter or thriller.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I’m sure I speak for everyone here when I say Portugal being eliminated before Ronaldo scores and claims his record would be terrifically amusing

sir_gullahad

Dec 20, 2013
Cheltenhamshire
I’m sure I speak for everyone here when I say Portugal being eliminated before Ronaldo scores and claims his record would be terrifically amusing
I mean, I'll happily cheer if he pulls off some sublime bit of skill, but he does do "standing around with a face like a slapped arse" like nobody else.

Han Solo

May 25, 2024
Nah just let him have it or he'll turn up in 4 years again

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
There's not a single Portugal player that doesn't die during the game, what a pathetic lot of cheats they are.

Midget

Amexgemeinschaftsstadionhallebierschluckerinchen
Aug 16, 2015
Lurking
There's going to be so much rolling around in this game. Slovenia trying for any advantage, Portugal entitled and moaning for everything... gonna be an interesting match for the ref. Think he's been pretty good so far.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here