Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] EURO 2024 - Official Thread

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
The Joker used to give me nightmares. Really creepy and scared the sh#t out of me as a kid. The Penguin was just plain mad.
Good to see you posting, I hope all's well :thumbsup:

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
I’m really starting to get rather excited for this. Flying out to Amsterdam and jumping on a train to Gelsenkirchen on Sunday morning for England’s opener. With Mitrovic likely starting for Serbia I’m actually hoping Dunk won’t feature.
We're jumping on from Utrecht. Knew it was close but only an hour and a half from me!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Absolutely f***ing BUZZING.

I predict I will get about 24 minutes of work done today. And it's not going to be high quality work, let's be honest.

AmexRuislip

Retired Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Screenshot_20240614_094236_WhatsApp.jpg

Numero Uno

AlexBH

Nov 19, 2017
I would absolutely love it if the Germans thrashed the Scots tonight. COME ON GERMANY!!!

Flounce

Nov 15, 2006
I am loving that there are so many teams I can have an interest in. If there’s an Albion player in the squad I am all in!

It’s all a bit surreal really and a far cry from “we’ve got a Maltese International”

elwheelio

Amateur Sleuth
Jan 24, 2006
Brighton
Is there a North Stand Chat fantasy football league? If not, I could set one up if anyone's interested..

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Germany vs Scotland, the international version of Palace v Pompey.

stewart12

Jan 16, 2019
as a Scotland fan I'm fully prepared for a bit of a hiding tonight. A draw would be magnificent

3rd place in this group could come down to who gets beaten by Germany by the least so a 1 or 2 goal defeat would also be fine

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Come on the Jocko's!!

:clap:

Couple of expats Alec and Alastair will be joining us in the Ship tonight. Dave's got a special offer on cans of Tennents Super for £4 and 40p off a glass of Babycham for every goal scored in the first 15 minutes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here