Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] EURO 2024 - Official Thread

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Oh probably shows just how engaged I am watching this game! Injury?
Yup, calf issue I think. There's a genuine chance he starts the first game though, which would be absolutely incredible, but could be disastrous if Mitrovic starts given the problems he has caused him over the years!

This Iceland side finished 7 points behind Luxembourg in qualifying, they are a shadow of the poor team that knocked us out the Euros. Should have been a routine 4-0 even with most of the ressies out and players playing at 50%.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
A few boo's in the Ship, unforgivable.

Dave is having a word.

BevBHA

Jan 23, 2017
Their only player I’ve ever heard of reached the career heights of playing for Burnley yo-yoing between championship and premier league! This is truly awful

All the pundits were arguing about was whether it was Ramsdale's fault, and concluded it wasn't (I'd argue you still shouldn't be getting beaten at your near post that easily, but that's irrelevant). Dunk got an absolute roasting from them after his mistake in the Belgium game.
It'll be Dunks fault even if he doesn't get any playing time and England lose!

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
yes it's a friendly, but what patterns of play have we seen? Set plays?

Anything?
It’s just a training game. No one wants to get injured. If Kane could finish from 3 yards and Palmer could finish a one on one it would be 2-1, but we know both can do it when the pressure’s on.

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Been watching the cricket and the debate. How’s it been? :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here