Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Eugene Terreblanche killed in South Africa

bhadebenhams

Mar 14, 2009
Oh well.........he can now join the other 3000 white farmers who have been murdered..........by little more than savages.

Absolutely, say what you like about PW de Botha but at least the trains ran on time :thumbsup:

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I'm all for the deaths of those hate figures of our time. It just seems great when someone so foul comes to an end and stops making so many people's lives miserable. I have no thoughts for their families as i have no knowledge of them or the likeliness of their remorse. When villains pass, preferably like they do in Die Hards, then we celebrate. They're imaginary blobs of evil to us and the world is better off without them, or at least it seems to be to me. Of course, a more evil replacement might be born and i'll be hoisted by my own petard. For now, it's good riddance to bad tank-driving, racist rubbish though.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Whilst I am in no way condoning people killing each other, there is no place in the world for a human beings like that.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
it highlights what an idiotic decision it was to hold the world cup there.

yep wont be so funny noble or heroic when a knobkerrie gets wrapped round the head of some clueless punter from sussex wandering around in sunglasses a no alla violenza t-shirt and a man bag with thousands of rand in it.

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
Worring times for that country. Will only lead to more violence. Strainge that some people are happy someone has been hacked to death.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
Worring times for that country. Will only lead to more violence. Strainge that some people are happy someone has been hacked to death.

they are not really happy they are just dumbos who think thats what they should say. dont worry about it, its funny more than anything.

the same people who wet their knickers when someone swings a punch at a football match, cannot really have the stomach to celebrate someone being beaten and hacked to death, if the issue and incident was not so incredibly distant and meaningless to them it might as well be in a film. childlike and harmless reactions from fools, on the most part.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
He was a twat.
He beat his farm workers, one so severely he is paralysed.
His words led to the deaths of many.

Karma is a bitch.

Last edited:

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
So the people who hacked this guy to death, one who is 15, are going to have karma vist them?

Who knows. I couldnt care less about an aggressive bully, whose private police force in his dorp beat people mercilessly, who beat his workers mercilessly, one so sevely he is paralysed, who set his dogs on a shop keeper mercilessly, and whose words have caused the deaths of many.
The sanctimonious followers of the far right have lost an icon. Big deal.

Last edited:

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
yep wont be so funny noble or heroic when a knobkerrie gets wrapped round the head of some clueless punter from sussex wandering around in sunglasses a no alla violenza t-shirt and a man bag with thousands of rand in it.

I was about to suggest that said wedged-up 'Soccer Tourist' will be safe from such an unpaletable scenario - wot with 'em sporting their de rigueur stab-proof England vest & merrily blowing their officially licensed vuvuzela. Then - unlike said unfortunate Sussexshire Ambassador - I shared in your realisation that little (i.e. no) provision had been made for the cheeky-yet-devastating lil' club-blow to the unprotected bonce.. :thumbsup:

Zulus for goalposts, isn't it?

Last edited:

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
it highlights what an idiotic decision it was to hold the world cup there.

I quite agree. Just goes to show money talks. Take note any of buffoons on here who think West Ham and Millwall chucking a couple of seats at one another is going to stop us getting 2018. It'll go to who ever pays the most!

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
I was about to suggest that said wedged-up 'Soccer Tourist' will be safe from such an unpaletable scenario - wot with 'em sporting their de rigueur stab-proof England vest & merrily blowing their officially licensed vuvuzela. Then - unlike said unfortunate Sussexshire Ambassador - I shared in your realisation that little (i.e. no) provision had been made for the cheeky-yet-devastating lil' club-blow to the unprotected bonce.. :thumbsup:

Zulus for goalposts, isn't it?

I think some sort of official merchandise to prevent skull smashing by natves whilst showing the world England fans are fun now, is very much in order.

I am writing to Soho Square this afternoon with my drawings of a Rourkes Drift style pith helmet with a St Georges Cross on it and a jokey "Don't Throw - Bloody Spears - At Me!" slogan on the back. Of course with the official FA England Licence (to print money) stamp on it. The whole country will be wearing them come June. Will knock the Suns Euro 96 Bowlers in to a cocked, erm, hat. ker ching.

Last edited:

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
ive never heard of him, and for the world cup out there, well it isnt going to be safe for anyone out there, the scum must be rubbing there hands toghter waiting for easy pickings, probualry be safer to hold in in Afganistan

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here