Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

ESPN - Deal or No Deal??

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Tell them your leaving like i did(Page 1 of this thread i think) have a read of my post there, i now have 6 months free SS and now ordered the espn for this month as it is essentially costing me nothing:thumbsup:

AvS - Bingo! Mentioned Virgin is now in our area etc etc. 6 months at half price. Thanks for that brilliant tip. I'll bung a tenner in a lifeboat as a thank you.

matt

Mar 19, 2007
Has anyone successfully editted the link on page 1 and been connected ?, that has not previously had ESPN , just wanna know if I am wasting my time or whether to fork out a month......

It worked for me (although I was the original recipient of the email) and I haven't had ESPN before, although I did have Setanta for a while a couple of years ago.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
If you cant enter your account number because the button is greyed out, go to the address bar at the top of the page, open it, look for 33333333, delete the 3's and enter your account..

The account number will now be automatically populated.

Good Luck
Tried this - seemed to work and says I will have ESPN within 48 hours! Does it matter that I don't have any other Sky Sports channels?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Tried this - seemed to work and says I will have ESPN within 48 hours! Does it matter that I don't have any other Sky Sports channels?

No , ESPN is a standalone package.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Said that for me too - but never showed up on our telly.

The offer says you have to subscribe to 2 sky sports channels

Has anyone successfully editted the link on page 1 and been connected ?, that has not previously had ESPN , just wanna know if I am wasting my time or whether to fork out a month......

Aye, never had ESPN before, edited the link, got the confirmation webpage.
Took about 24 hours, but I watched Stoke beat Pool last night, some early morning Lazio/Napoli, and I'm just off for a bit of Milanese derby action.

DO IT!

Digweed's Testicle

Build A Bonfire
Jan 11, 2004
Hartlepool
Bloody marvelous! Was going to have to find some nasty stream online but have just signed up for ESPN through your email tip as I already have Sky Sports etc.
Got confirmation it will be within 48 hours so am waiting for Tuesday evening to see if it works.
Big thanks if it does :thumbsup:

Digweed's Testicle

Build A Bonfire
Jan 11, 2004
Hartlepool
Am assuming I'll have to find an online stream but will keep my fingers crossed just in case. No harm in trying.
If it's not on by tomorrow night, I'll ring Sky to see if I can negotiate a trial period of ESPN to see what I think and maybe get it that way.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Didn't work for me either. Phoned them earlier & subscribed & cancelled at the same time, £9 for 1 month, they couldn't offer a deal because I already have Sky for half price at the moment,

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here