Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

ESPN - Deal or No Deal??

Digweed's Testicle

Build A Bonfire
Jan 11, 2004
Hartlepool
I haven't got any other offers on at the mo so fingers crossed I'll get some joy

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
I phoned them up and asked about deals and emails etc, and they said that i can have it half price for 2 months, rather than full price for 1 month. Still need to cancel it with 31 days notice. But by the time the call ended, ESPN was on the tv fine.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Just spoke with Ryan (nice Scottish fella) at Sky. Got one month for £9. Told him I only wanted it for the one game, so he set it all up. In effect gave notice as I was buying it. Very easy.

Just btw, Ryan knew that Gus Poyet was our manager and that we've had a brilliant start to the season. Knew about new stadium (and that we were at a dump with a running track right now). Seems people in Scotland have noticed what's going on down here too. He was suggesting that Brighton is a big club and on the way back. Nice to hear.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
All done and turned on in less than 24 hrs, just in time to watch the repeat of LA Galaxy v somebody. Tidy

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Got round to cancelling the free deal but surprised didn't get offered any deals, 3 months half price or whatever, wondered if anyone got offered anything?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here