Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Errea question on ATC time to get a DECENT manufacturer?

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
I like our current kits and the material used has been improved immeasurably since the first errea efforts we had at withdean.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
%7B02DC9A57-7F6C-42EE-B95E-FC902EF47EBE%7D_MAGLIA_CALCIO_SYDNEY_OLYMPIC.jpg

Erre Press - sponsorship

Thats just a blue and white version of the away strip. Horrendous.

May 9, 2008
Stanmore, London
I couldn't disagree more, I understand your sentiment, but I disagree.

Under errea our home kit has always been unique to us during its lifetime. No other British club has worn our home kit template whilst we have been using it. Under errea we have stood out.

Under nike, adidas, umbro or kappa we would simply share a template with many other clubs. We would be un-unique, a replica if you like. Some of the nicest kits around at the moment aren't the nike or adidas kits (in my opinion), most of which you could order for your Sunday league team. No, look at Wolves and Birmingham - both wearing unique kits made by Burrda and xTep - they aren't groundbreaking kits, but they are unique to their club.

I'm not adverse to moving from errea. But if we do, I would want us to stay with another kit manufacturer that would be willing to design us a unique kit. Someone like butka, le coq sportif, cambrini or burrda.

Well said that man. Agree 100%!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I'd love to see those, but when I looked to Bukta in Japan the website is gone. I guess you'd need to be able to type in Japanese.

It was a little boutique shop I stumbled upon. The rest of it was kind of Lonsdale stuff but with Bukta on it...if you get my drift. The shirts were impressive, but the rest not.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I'm sure Ben Sherman could knock us up something chic, what with the historical Brighton connections and everything.

Alexander McQueen would rock!

phoenix

May 18, 2009
The only problem I have is all 4 of My Brighton errea shirts are 5xl and bloody tight.All 4 of my Everton LE COQ SPORTIF are 2x and are loose fitting.Yes I am a big fu**er.I do prefere my Everton shirts especially the pink ones.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Looks like it is a long term deal, the players and staff are all happy with Errea, I guess we can just hope they continue to improve the quality.

As for sizing Strutty, all manufacturers are all over the place on this. an XL 2005 Nike shirt is a completely different size to a 2010 Nike XL, it's the same accross the board, I don't understand why manufacturers can't get organised on this. Try an AS Roma Kappa shirt, the XXL size wouldn't fit an XS in Errea.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here