Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Err sorry..... am I missing something??!?

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
We were 1-0 down today and completely holding our own away at top of the table.

Then the ref makes the worst decision I have seen in 23 years of supporting the Albion, Tanno gets sent off in the protest (he should have f***ing head-butted the ref if anything), then the ref gives another disgraceful penalty (watch again, Calderon got nowhere near him)....

and this makes us shit how?!?

The ref lost us the game. Without his intervention to spoil the game, we may have lost 1-0 or even snatched a draw and everyone would be on here saying how fantastic we are.

Wind yer necks in fellas. On another day, without an absolute c*nt of a ref it could have been entirely different....

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Thank god for that....it's the refs fault.

It all becomes clear now.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Completely holding our own were we?

Sent from my iPhone using P+ R

super-seagulls

Soup! Why didn’t I get any Soup?
Feb 1, 2011
Probably working!
I completely agree, well apart from the head-butt bit, he may have deserved it but you can't condone that.( A suspension from the game, for the ref is warranted, however.)

Cronolegs

Nov 19, 2011
Your tactics are boring and awful. You are getting found out now in this league.

My goodness there seems to some delusional fans out here. You need to change your tactics and you may actually push for the top six. Your players under the right style and management in my opinion are easily top 6 standard. Change the style, change the management and you can be a good team.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

Then the ref makes the worst decision I have seen in 23 years of supporting the Albion, Tanno gets sent off in the protest (he should have f***ing head-butted the ref if anything), then the ref gives another disgraceful penalty (watch again, Calderon got nowhere near him)....

The ref lost us the game. Without his intervention to spoil the game, we may have lost 1-0 or even snatched a draw and everyone would be on here saying how fantastic we are.

Wind yer necks in fellas. On another day, without an absolute c*nt of a ref it could have been entirely different....

nope your not missing anything...some people like to have a moan..some people aren't supporters, and probably have never watched brighton and just like to wind people up...some people have totally unrealistic expectations...some people are clearly world class managers on some computer game...some people support palace etc and love to come and gloat ...some people haven't a clue ...some people are just genuinely disappointed...and some will just wonder what might have been ...personally i can't wait until Jan 2nd..and please please can we beat them..just to prove a point that we aren't a bad side at all..just one finding our feet in a very competitive division

Mar 10, 2006
I'll be interested to see if you get a warning and your post deleted for using that word. I only used the first and last letters with stars in between and have been hauled over the coals by the pc brigade. Yet it seems to get used lot and is allowed to stand - inconsistent like todays ref it seems.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Your tactics are boring and awful. You are getting found out now in this league.

My goodness there seems to some delusional fans out here. You need to change your tactics and you may actually push for the top six. Your players under the right style and management in my opinion are easily top 6 standard. Change the style, change the management and you can be a good team.

he is just a twat

sfc1976

Feb 5, 2011

One step at a time mate, have a shot on target first then slating the ref might actually be relevant.

super-seagulls

Soup! Why didn’t I get any Soup?
Feb 1, 2011
Probably working!
I'll be interested to see if you get a warning and your post deleted for using that word. I only used the first and last letters with stars in between and have been hauled over the coals by the pc brigade. Yet it seems to get used lot and is allowed to stand - inconsistent like todays ref it seems.

I am sure it depends on the context. And the ref was a 'lady part'!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Watching the live stream it looked like Lambert was already going to ground as Calde made minimal contact. We never complained when Muzza did the same and won us a penalty.

Cronolegs

Nov 19, 2011
your not worth the effort and i am responding on a level i feel you are at

Yet you still use your 'effort' to think of the biggest word in your 'dictionary' in an attempt to insult somebody who is making a reasonable statement and looking for a discussion.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I agree we were not that bad but I am beginning to have serious issue that our "passing game" no longer exists. We are posing no threat at all going forward and the result is that we invite pressure on ourselves. Good teams like Southampton will beat us comfortably as a result but even poor sides will fancy their chances unless we can find some pace and purpose. Roll on a full and fully fit squad!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here