Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Err sorry..... am I missing something??!?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Yet you still use your 'effort' to think of the biggest word in your 'dictionary' in an attempt to insult somebody who is making a reasonable statement and looking for a discussion.

reasonable statement pfft..say something that is worth communicating about on a higher level and i may consider it

klaaturberada

Jan 2, 2011
5 penalty shouts for the home team (good ones or not).....whatever the stadium you are in, you are going to be lucky if the ref doesn't eventually give one. This time, sadly for BHA, he gave two. I think Brighton held their own in the first half, but the second half (except the chance just after Saints went 1-0 up) was one way traffic. I think the red card just gives the straw clutchers something to cling on to.

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
5 penalty shouts for the home team (good ones or not).....whatever the stadium you are in, you are going to be lucky if the ref doesn't eventually give one. This time, sadly for BHA, he gave two. I think Brighton held their own in the first half, but the second half (except the chance just after Saints went 1-0 up) was one way traffic. I think the red card just gives the straw clutchers something to cling on to.

I havent seen them all but the 2 that were given were not penalites, neither were the two in the first half, the only one was Painters when we were already down to 10 men and 2-0 down.

klaaturberada

Jan 2, 2011
I havent seen them all but the 2 that were given were not penalites, neither were the two in the first half, the only one was Painters when we were already down to 10 men and 2-0 down.
Maybe so, maybe not. Four us couldn't agree on the Hammond booking for alledgedly diving or the Lambert penalty, so when there are five shouts for the home team it is little surprise that at least one of them gets given.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here