Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Ernest talks alot of SENSE.

He is the VOICE of the fans.

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
If you care about it that much why don't you report it? Evidently everyone else can see this is only a bit of a joke.

i called someone a spazzo/spastic............that was a joke that got me a 7 day ban.

and no one likes a grass.

Last edited:

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
i called someone a spazzo/spastic............that was a joke that got me a 7 day ban.

and no one likes a grass.

Doesn't seem like as much as of a joke. Don't know the situation though (and don't really care)

Stop complaining then if you aren't gonna bother reporting it, no one else is.

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
Doesn't seem like as much as of a joke. Don't know the situation though (and don't really care)

Stop complaining then if you aren't gonna bother reporting it, no one else is.

not complaining, just pointing out that there are different rules for the arse lickers on here.:shrug:

and as said, unlike some, i am not as grass.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Every message board needs an Ernest to stir it up.Legend.

Mar 10, 2006
I like him too. I found him annoying to begin with, then I got the joke. The more people get wound up by him the funnier it is. And there is always a good stream of new people coming on here who get wound up by him until they eventually get the joke as well. I always assumed he has another username as well though?

Who annoys you BOF?

There is no joke - it is now utterly boring to read his sarcastic idea of wit. Who can possibly find it funny when for example we sign a player and prat features rants that he's angry how we haven't signed anybody yet and calls for the manager's head. Must be a retard of some sort who wants attention

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I'm in love with the German film star

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
There is no joke - it is now utterly boring to read his sarcastic idea of wit. Who can possibly find it funny when for example we sign a player and prat features rants that he's angry how we haven't signed anybody yet and calls for the manager's head. Must be a retard of some sort who wants attention

I find him very funny, tongue firmly in cheek, and knows what he is talking about when not taking the piss at the Daily Mail/Epress reading bitters who infest NSC so frequently.

Fazz62

Aug 27, 2008

Attachments

• 65051706.xkI91cbe.DSC_69392.jpg
    65051706.xkI91cbe.DSC_69392.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 78

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Personally, I think he's funny as fook!

Marvellous threads with an inevitable newbie caught hook line and sinker!

:albion2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here