Ernest (the lord) is he a god or twat

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Twat , we are still waiting for him to kiss DK's arse in the centre spot at Withdean.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I like Ernest. He is obviously Brighton through and through and provides a very welcome antidote (albeit not serious..much) to those who think the club can do no wrong.

I am not sure I could hate an internet persona, although a few do annoy me.

Collar Feeler

No longer feeling collars
Jul 26, 2003
Any Albion fan such as Ernest is OK in my opinion. That does not preclude them from posting twattish twattering twatlike twatisms that make them a twat.

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
Its simple, hes a twat but I love his posts. Some think they are boring but thats the genious in this guy!

Most would have given up and gone onto something else but he has years of these posts so you cant doubt his twat commitment, for this makes him a worthwhile twat, long may it continue!

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I've known Ernest for 30 years, his knowledge of the Albion is immense, as is his love of the club. Anyone who saw his heckling of Peter Shilton, the England goalkeeper, at Southampton in 1983, which was so incessant that a weary Shilts eventually came across during the match and was nearly in tears asking Ernest to 'turn it down a bit mate', will know that Ernest is a legend.

Father Jack

Aug 21, 2005
its tongue in cheek Ernests stuff, like the thread about the club shop, its underlying message was how well the club is now being run, he just puts a different spin on it. People take stuff too seriously.

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
Let me get this right.................There are coments from mod's on a thread started about another user, yet no one is banned.............f***ing joke.:shrug:

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Let me get this right.................There are coments from mod's on a thread started about another user, yet no one is banned.............f***ing joke.:shrug:

If you care about it that much why don't you report it? Evidently everyone else can see this is only a bit of a joke.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
To anyone who thinks Ernest is boring...did you ever read Football Genius's posts???

The difference is that Ernest is taking the piss, there are plenty who moan and are serious about it..

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
I like Ernest. He is obviously Brighton through and through and provides a very welcome antidote (albeit not serious..much) to those who think the club can do no wrong.

I am not sure I could hate an internet persona, although a few do annoy me.

I like him too. I found him annoying to begin with, then I got the joke. The more people get wound up by him the funnier it is. And there is always a good stream of new people coming on here who get wound up by him until they eventually get the joke as well. I always assumed he has another username as well though?

Who annoys you BOF?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here