Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Eriksson to be sacked

Fourteenth Eye

Face for Radio
Jul 9, 2004
Brighton
Shinawatra is having a laugh surely. The guy has already shown himself to be ' a bit on the dodgy side'

Man city were close to being relegated last season & yes Sven has brough in a few new players but the spine of the team is much the same. Rome wasnt built in a day and the managers that are given time have been proven to be the most successful ie ferguson, wenger etc.

If they sack sven they are no better than Newcastle sacking Alladyce

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Good, good, but lets be honest the twitching is nothing to do with Sven...

My left wrist is actually very sore today. There are some painfully obvious puns that could be thrown around to explain the dull ache I am currently experiencing, but I really don't know whats caused it. I did have a bit of a mammoth session on Mario Galaxy on the Wii last night though, maybe thats it. Perhaps I've been overly vigerous with my nunchuk.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
My left wrist is actually very sore today. There are some painfully obvious puns that could be thrown around to explain the dull ache I am currently experiencing, but I really don't know whats caused it. I did have a bit of a mammoth session on Mario Galaxy on the Wii last night though, maybe thats it. Perhaps I've been overly vigerous with my nunchuk.

i have cramp in my right hand today! i think there was too much mario kart action for myself last night.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003

Well with NSP being down and so no Wank Bank, I guess it probably was Mario Galaxy on the Wii that caused the damage.

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
As already mentioned, Sven has signed some quality players like Elano and Petrov. Would they still want to play for Man City if Sven is sacked? Man City have had their best season in ages and if Sven goes, there will probably be a mass exodus of players too. Well done, Shinawatra, on throwing it all away.

fenech1elphick1

Apr 3, 2008
shoreham
what a disgrace doing the double over man u and you still get sacked he was talking about possible signings yesterday looks like mr thacksin shiniwtra has got it all wrong what a nob :shootself looks like sven will get a nother good pay off

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
For me this can really only be judged when his replacement has been named (Mourinho anybody ?). So far, I think this is a ridiculous move for City and I know their fans are not happy about it. While I really disliked Sven in the Eng job, I thought he's done pretty well this season. Has spent a bit, to be sure, but has a decent squad to go forward (plus they have one of the best academies in the country by all accounts).

fenech1elphick1

Apr 3, 2008
shoreham
For me this can really only be judged when his replacement has been named (Mourinho anybody ?). So far, I think this is a ridiculous move for City and I know their fans are not happy about it. While I really disliked Sven in the Eng job, I thought he's done pretty well this season. Has spent a bit, to be sure, but has a decent squad to go forward (plus they have one of the best academies in the country by all accounts).

yeah your right there but i don't think they will get jose as he has said he will got to italy or spain before he returns to england maybe martin jol would be my first choice :ascarf:

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
yeah your right there but i don't think they will get jose as he has said he will got to italy or spain before he returns to england maybe martin jol would be my first choice :ascarf:

Quite probably, I think Jose is hedging his bets at the moment. It was only a frivolous suggestion, but thinking about it, if Dr S promises a shed-load of spending money, City could potentially be a club to break the top 4 monopoly.

Jol may be a good shout, but I though he was earmarked for a job somewhere.

fenech1elphick1

Apr 3, 2008
shoreham
Quite probably, I think Jose is hedging his bets at the moment. It was only a frivolous suggestion, but thinking about it, if Dr S promises a shed-load of spending money, City could potentially be a club to break the top 4 monopoly.

Jol may be a good shout, but I though he was earmarked for a job somewhere.

don't think so he may find it hard to join city when he still loves spurs though jose could be tempted if he get a massive kitty but the the way doc is doing things at the moment he is scaring managers off he can't keep on chopping and changing when he is bored can he

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
don't think so he may find it hard to join city when he still loves spurs though jose could be tempted if he get a massive kitty but the the way doc is doing things at the moment he is scaring managers off he can't keep on chopping and changing when he is bored can he

As the outright owner I suggest the answer to that is YES. Whether it is any good for the club is a different question and that answer is almost certainly NO.

fenech1elphick1

Apr 3, 2008
shoreham
As the outright owner I suggest the answer to that is YES. Whether it is any good for the club is a different question and that answer is almost certainly NO.

ok he can :laugh: he seems like a del boy with loads of cash a bit of a shifty person is he good or bad for city

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here