Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ericson the clown must go.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Apparently we did a professional job and it was a good performance.

HELLO we lost the fecking game Sven.

Lets be honest in the cold light of day France were the only team that came on the park wanting to win the game. We had a couple of attacks in 90 minutes one a good goal by Lampard and the other Beckham's fecked up penalty.

France launched wave after wave of attacks in the second half.

Sven why bring off Rooney when he was the only one attacking the Frogs ( Owen may as well have been having a cup of tea on the sidelines ) and why bring on Heskey. Heskey then gives an unecessary free kick in a terrible position on Zidane exploits it.
James decides to admire the free kick from a stationery position.

Gerrards only had to whack the ball out of play but he does a suicidal back pass and James could have let it run out after Henry pushed it on but he decides to take him out.

2-1 last kick of the game.

England always let us down but even by their standards surpassed themselvs last night losing 2-1 after being 1-0 up after 90 minutes.

Feck of back to Sweden Sven you are clueless.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
:shootself

Lets just wait and see what happens, it's only the opening game....if after the tournament we did crap then perhaps I may agree, but until then!!

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
WE have no chance of qualifying and I think we will end up bottom of the group with 1 point.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Gareth Glover said:
WE have no chance of qualifying and I think we will end up bottom of the group with 1 point.

Remember to place that bet with me not the bookies Gareth :jester:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Ericson has never achieved anything with England in 3 years. 1-0 up against Brazil , lose 2-1 with an extra man. England 1-0 up against France and lost 2-1 in extra time.

Its all a bit familiar now isn't it. Why has he got a good reputation he is shit.

We will draw against the Swiss and lose to Croatia.

chips and gravy

Jan 5, 2004
worthing
Gareth Glover said:
Ericson has never achieved anything with England in 3 years. 1-0 up against Brazil , lose 2-1 with an extra man. England 1-0 up against France and lost 2-1 in extra time.

Its all a bit familiar now isn't it. Why has he got a good reputation he is shit.

Er, remember winning 5-1 in Germany? Who gave us a dog's chance that night?

The Brazil game was determined by a fluke goal, while last night it was a couple of silly mistakes. Hardly the manager's fault on either occasion.

Imagine going into this tournament with Keegan in charge? We'd have lost by a country mile last night

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
It was the managers fault. He took off Ronney for Heskey , result, Heskey gives away a free kick which Zidane scores from. His tactics for the last 15 minutes lost us the game. I just can't see what the fuss about him is. He has achieved nothing and never will. He may be a plant to make sure England feck up every major tournament as his tactocs against Brazil in the second half lost us that game as well.

D

Deleted User X18H

Marshy said:
GG your fast turning into the biggest prick on this site.

Here here a a little economical with the truth see I'll be there thread.

Josky

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
Gareth Glover said:

Er, Gareth... those are the only two competitive games we've lost under Sven.

Not bad, the eventual World champions and current European champions.

D

Deleted User X18H

Marshy said:
GG your fast turning into the biggest prick on this site.

Here here a a little economical with the truth see I'll be there thread.

J P F

Banned
Jul 14, 2003
North Stand Chat
That, Gareth, is bollocks.

This wave of doubt that is sweeping NSC this morning is ridiculous. We lost to the best team in the comptetion and we were very unlucky to makes two silly mistakes in injury for which we wer severely punished. Before that the French had run out of ideas and every time they attacked the door was shut on them.

I can't praise Campbell and King highly enough for the way that they dealt with Henry, they must have been gutted as they looked on helplessly as their team mates threw all the good work they had done away.

Why you are slating James is beyond me, he had a good game. There was nothing he could do to keep that free kick out, any free kick that gets over the wall and down again from that distance is incredible and it was the best played in the world doing it. He had no chance with the back pass at all and he also seemd to slip. The defence looked very calm in front of him and he had done what was asked for the whole of the 90 minutes.

Tactically we destroyed France yesterday, that's all I expect of Sven, what's he gonna do to stop Heskey fouling Zidane when he probably should have left him alone or stop Gerrard attempting a stupid backpass.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
hove b&b what do you mean about the i'll be there thread ;)

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I don't rate Sven at all. Its a game of opinions. We played very well defencively for 90 minutes before deciding to roll a 7. France wanted the game more and its always a risk trying to defend a 1-0 lead from 55 minutes.

Sven did make 2 shocking substitions and we have blown it big style in our 2 most important games , Brazil and yesterday.

I assume everyone that does not agree with you is a prick.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
J P F said:
That, Gareth, is bollocks.

This wave of doubt that is sweeping NSC this morning is ridiculous. We lost to the best team in the comptetion and we were very unlucky to makes two silly mistakes in injury for which we wer severely punished. Before that the French had run out of ideas and every time they attacked the door was shut on them.

I can't praise Campbell and King highly enough for the way that they dealt with Henry, they must have been gutted as they looked on helplessly as their team mates threw all the good work they had done away.

Why you are slating James is beyond me, he had a good game. There was nothing he could do to keep that free kick out, any free kick that gets over the wall and down again from that distance is incredible and it was the best played in the world doing it. He had no chance with the back pass at all and he also seemd to slip. The defence looked very calm in front of him and he had done what was asked for the whole of the 90 minutes.

Tactically we destroyed France yesterday, that's all I expect of Sven, what's he gonna do to stop Heskey fouling Zidane when he probably should have left him alone or stop Gerrard attempting a stupid backpass.
:clap: :clap: Gareth Glover - Robert Kilroy-Silk and Kevin Keegan all rolled into one.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
GG i dont think you will find much support.

Its official your a PRICK.

Try and look on the bright side for a change.

J P F

Banned
Jul 14, 2003
North Stand Chat
I didn't even mention the penalty that we missed or the fact that Silvestre should have been red carded for the foul when he brought Rooney down.

If all had gone right then we would have been 2 up against 10 men and cruising but that's the way this game goes sometimes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here