Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ericson the clown must go.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
As bouncing threads and embarrasing people seems to be the norm. I thought this would make interesting ready. I hate to say I told you so, but, I told you so.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
1-0 up against Portugal, lets defend for 85 minutes. sound familiar. If Venables had been in charge we would have beaten Portugal at a canter.

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
Gareth Glover said:
As bouncing threads and embarrasing people seems to be the norm. I thought this would make interesting ready. I

England's defeat against Portugal doesn't vindicate your point in any way whatsoever. We played poorly and Erriksson f***ed up the tactics somewhat but that doesn't mean he should stand down.

We are still in a far, far better situation than we were when he took over.

Do you not remember the embarrassing shambolic mess we were under Keegan? When we sloped out of Euro 2000 lucky to have even managed one win, and that coming against an appalling Germany side. Despite taking a side including Shearer, Owen, Beckham, Scholes, Adams and Seaman. When we didn't even look like qualifying for World Cup 2002 after two awful results before Sven came in and won every single remaining qualifying match.

If Sven did leave we would have to employ another foreigner because there is simply not an English manager anywhere near up to the job. The fact that you suggest Curbishley suggests to me that your only real problem with Sven is that he is foreign. I thought the appointment of Erriksson may have changed people's ridiculous, little Englander, Daily Mail reading, racist views on the nationality of the national coach (as if it makes a blind bit of f***ing difference) but unfotunately it still appears to exist.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
I really wouldnt pay too much attention to Mr Glover. This is the man afterall who thinks we should have got Tony Adams as Manager instead of Mcghee.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Now your right Sven did a great job. Keep taking the medication and buy the way Adams will be a top premiership manager within 5 years and will manage England within 10 years.

aftershavedave

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
Gareth Glover said:
Now your right Sven did a great job. Keep taking the medication and buy the way Adams will be a top premiership manager within 5 years and will manage England within 10 years.

is this a really subtle joke du jour?

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Gareth Glover said:

If you say its so Gareth Id better get down the bookies and lay some cash on it :lolol: :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here