Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Epensive beer at the Amex

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Just had a email from the club inviting to the special offer for buying a st as I have shown interest in the past. In fact, a lot of interest as I already have my ticket. However, they market it at £8 per week for an adult and then the strap line, all that excitement from Autumn until Spring for the price of a couple of pints a week!!! So, £4 a pint at the Amex. Nice!!!_

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Confirmed in our presentation, that they expect ale to be £2.90 per pint.

But hey, carry on...

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Confirmed in our presentation, that they expect ale to be £2.90 per pint.

But hey, carry on...

If this is accurate that is a fantastic price, a pint of Hop Head costs around £3.40 where i drink.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I suppose it'll be too much to ask for the beer NOT to be served in those crap wobbly plastic things.

(and I'm not talking about Jordans jugs)

Racek

Wing man to TFSO top boy.
Jan 3, 2010
Edinburgh
I would think that most people would expect 3.50 a pint and I think that would be a fair price.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
I suppose it'll be too much to ask for the beer NOT to be served in those crap wobbly plastic things.

(and I'm not talking about Jordans jugs)

No chance on that I'm afraid. Anywhere there is standing and drinking licensing insist on plastic glasses. The best we can hope for is the more rigid reusable ones. Even that is unlikely what with football fans tendency to create weapons out of anything :rolleyes:

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
Let's hope we don't do the same as Fulham, and offer a 'meal deal' of a 500ml. bottle of Coke, a Mars bar and a packet of crisps, for the paltry sum of four quid :eek:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Are there going to be plenty of tables / shelves to rest one's pint on ??? :smokin:

Yes.
You will also be able to rest them on the head of the person sitting in front.

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
this new stadium has an amazing opportunity to provide healthy food / smoothies etc

the pie and chip eating fat drunk football fan is a dying breed........but still in high population i must add.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Let's hope we don't do the same as Fulham, and offer a 'meal deal' of a 500ml. bottle of Coke, a Mars bar and a packet of crisps, for the paltry sum of four quid :eek:

That is truly shocking. It's not even the cost, who calls a drink of pop, a mars bar and crisps a meal?

I suppose thay have a bronze statue of Micheal Jackson to pay for though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here