Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Enough is ENOUGH

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
After we get pulverised at Preston on Saturday and I predict 5-0 it will mean that in exactly 6 months we would have won JUST 1 game and that was against a team bottom of the table who needed snookers to stay up and even then we could only win 1-0 thanks to an own goal.
I thought things were bad when we had that idiot Tinselhead as manager but things are now much, much worse and unless the lardy Jocko clown and his lapdog are sacked immediately we are going to be relegated with the lowest points total in the history of football.
Magoo has wasted all the money he was given on foreign rubbish and plays everyone in the wrong position and it wouldn't surprise anyone to see Leon Knight in goal on Saturday.
All true fans know ENOUGH is enough and Magoo has been SUSSED right out and the game is over for him. He has been here nearly two years now and we have played the worst football I have ever seen us playing in all the years I've been supporting the club.
It's time that tinpot twat Dick Tight did his job and fired Magoo and Booker.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I reckon that they'd definately take more notice if you invaded the pitch at half time against Plymouth and publicly burnt your Season Ernie.

That'd make people take you seriously.

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
Ernest said:
After we get pulverised at Preston on Saturday and I predict 5-0 it will mean that in exactly 6 months we would have won JUST 1 game

Is that right ?, thats f***ing rubbish :(

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
Ernest said:
After we get pulverised at Preston on Saturday and I predict 5-0 it will mean that in exactly 6 months we would have won JUST 1 game and that was against a team bottom of the table who needed snookers to stay up and even then we could only win 1-0 thanks to an own goal.
I thought things were bad when we had that idiot Tinselhead as manager but things are now much, much worse and unless the lardy Jocko clown and his lapdog are sacked immediately we are going to be relegated with the lowest points total in the history of football.
Magoo has wasted all the money he was given on foreign rubbish and plays everyone in the wrong position and it wouldn't surprise anyone to see Leon Knight in goal on Saturday.
All true fans know ENOUGH is enough and Magoo has been SUSSED right out and the game is over for him. He has been here nearly two years now and we have played the worst football I have ever seen us playing in all the years I've been supporting the club.
It's time that tinpot twat Dick Tight did his job and fired Magoo and Booker.

Should you be a comedian? another classic ernest, :lolol: :lolol:. Keep them coming.:clap2:

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
Ernest said:

He has been here nearly two years now and we have played the worst football I have ever seen us playing in all the years I've been supporting the club.

You can't have been supporting us for very long then. Either that or you're clinically insane. Entertaining stuff though, keep it up.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
It hurts to say but i'm in agreement with the crap football bit but think that more down to circumstances

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
Re: Re: Re: Enough is ENOUGH

Ernest said:
When was the last time we tonked a team ? Only time we win with Magoo is a flukey 1-0 :angry: :angry: :angry:

We haven't tonked anyone for a long time, that's not in dispute. We were lucky to get promoted, Swindon were a far better fottballing side and since then we've been punching way above our weight. In those circumstances, with the pathetically limited resources available, you can hardly expect us to tonk anyone (not even Shrewsbury with our new players still finding their feet). What we have been doing though is trying to play decent passing football and contrast that with some of the abysmal route one rubbish of previous years and the awful lower division efforts (did you ever see Peter Smith at Gillingham?) how can you possibly conclude that we've been playing the worst football you've ever seen since supporting us? Ok, we haven't found a cutting edge to finishing off the moves and are suspect at the back and we may well get relegated but what did you expect? I would love to see some gobshite like you or one of your cronies given a go at running or managing a football club, that would be truly hilarious.

Last edited:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Re: Re: Re: Enough is ENOUGH

Ernest said:
We beat Millwall 1-0 on Feb 26 then Rotherham on April 30 and THAT'S it :angry: :angry: :angry:

That is an appauling statistic even through Irish's Rose Coloured Spectacles it looks pathetic

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Re: Re: Re: Re: Enough is ENOUGH

dave the gaffer said:
That is an appauling statistic even through Irish's Rose Coloured Spectacles it looks pathetic
f***ing right it is, only one thing for it Maggoo out and take the lap dog aswell:clap2:

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I have to say I agree with Ernest about a lot of things. Isolated wins against Millwall and Rotherham is really quite rubbish and I think it is even worse because of the extreme efforts a lot of fans have gone to to follow the team, help the Falmer campaign, donate money etc.

McGhee is a LUCKY manager and I think his luck may have run out. That said I dont think there is any point sacking him because nobody else would want the job. Stick with him and hope for the best and if we go down then get someone in and give them the summer to shape their squad.

Ex Shelton Seagull

Jul 7, 2003
Block G, Row F, Seat 175
AND we only played ONE game in 3 months over the summer! What's going on there? What a disgrace!

Indestructible Gull

Aug 1, 2003
Hove
Going on the old saying, the only thing that you can judge a manager on is results, this is very worrying.

Note to Mcghee:

1. Stop whinging about the ref.
2. Find a formation that you like and stick to it.
3. Play players in the right position.

Thats all.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here