Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Enock Mwepu (Retired 10/10/2022)

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Is the ZX Spectrum blossoming into a Commodore 64?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Really off the pace today (slightly out of position) - but really hoping he gets the nod to play a simple CM role on Weds and can restore some confidence and also some fan confidence in him etc. Of course will give him the time he needs to adapt.

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
Let's be fair, it wasn't the easiest of games to be parachuted into and I'm not going to hold one shaky performance in these frenetic circumstances against him.

It could take him some time to get up to speed in this league, especially with starting opportunities so limited. I hope the crowd doesn't get on his back because the recruitment team clearly see a decent player in the making.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
He looked seriously poor today

Listening to the radio commentary, it was just like when Jahanbakhsh used to come on - all over the place, doesn't seem to know where he's supposed to be, giving the ball away and generally getting in the way! Swansea, away? - or Forest Green as an overage player next Tuesday?

As others have said, needs a few more chances yet.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
He set up a stunning opportunity by himself and slid a super ball into the box. Another day and that was a goal. Yes he looked nervous, and he seemed lost at times, but Leicester are the masters at moving you out of position and exploiting the gap. He's had half a game in the Prem before he come on today. I see a lot to like and have high hopes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here