Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Enock Mwepu (Retired 10/10/2022)

hoof hearted

Sep 14, 2019
Yet last week:
Brighton & Hove Albion have completed the signing of Jeremy Sarmiento from Portuguese side
@slbenfica_en
on a two-year deal on undisclosed terms, subject to international clearance.

So did Potter not sign him?
Yes it was confimed. Odd why he was not mentioned, can only assume it's because he's going into the U23's and might not have been a 'Potter signing' to go straight into the first team.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Would sound decent enough, just the chorus (slightly speeded up of course) to keep it simple

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Chanting the (famous) verse riff could be quite good actually

DO DOO, DO DOO, DO DO DO DOOOOO - Enock Mmm-wep-pu, Enock Mmmm-wep-pu

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Chanting the (famous) verse riff could be quite good actually

DO DOO, DO DOO, DO DO DO DOOOOO - Enock Mmm-wep-pu, Enock Mmmm-wep-pu

His nickname (I think I read somewhere is Computer), so you don’t even need to change the chorus

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Yet last week:
Brighton & Hove Albion have completed the signing of Jeremy Sarmiento from Portuguese side
@slbenfica_en
on a two-year deal on undisclosed terms, subject to international clearance.

So did Potter not sign him?

Sure and Gary Dicker came as well, but they are not expected to play in the PL I guess.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Yes it was confimed. Odd why he was not mentioned, can only assume it's because he's going into the U23's and might not have been a 'Potter signing' to go straight into the first team.

Pretty sure the article on the club site suggested he'd be going into the U23s with Crofty etc.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Never got the ‘in’ thing with airports, like on the border force type TV shows where they use it. Surely you arrive at an airport...

:moo:

When you go to the airport and are landside, I would say you are "at" but if you have landed, or passed through security and are airside, you can't get "out" till you have passed customs and immigration, so you must be "in".

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Happy with this though will be interesting to see if he's the Propper replacement or the Biss replacement...

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Logic says its a Biss replacement... but with Propper gone, Caicedo seemingly not quite ready, Molumby not quite progressing as it looked he might after his Millwall stint, then maybe this is as a partner for Biss. That theory might be unlikely but Potter did say.... "He will add competition to our existing options in that area of the squad going into the new season."

Who knows...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here