Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Enjoy

I remember last year after the Amex a Palace fan of about 16 bragging how he'd headbutted a 60 year old man. I was utterly disgusted until his 12 year old brother came back from the toilet with blood dripping down his face and showed us why the 16 year old headbutted the 60 year old.

okay, i'll call your complete load of bullshit and raise you a "I saw a six year old Brighton fan getting a kicking off a seventy five year old palace fan", lovely story...really

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
I remember last year after the Amex a Palace fan of about 16 bragging how he'd headbutted a 60 year old man. I was utterly disgusted until his 12 year old brother came back from the toilet with blood dripping down his face and showed us why the 16 year old headbutted the 60 year old.

The appalling behaviour goes both ways or are you a JCL who's never seen Derby day before?

But they were both Palace these youths?

Sounds like they deserved it!

Dowling93

Jun 22, 2009
Brighton

The appalling behaviour goes both ways or are you a JCL who's never seen Derby day before?

That's something different, We were walking along when one of your lot who was about 50 I would say ran out and spat in one of our fans faces for no reason at all. How do you know that they hadn't done something to the 60 year old before?

COYP

Oct 1, 2012
That's something different, We were walking along when one of your lot who was about 50 I would say ran out and spat in one of our fans faces for no reason at all. How do you know that they hadn't done something to the 60 year old before?

To be fair I don't. How do you know that the bloke who spat on the Brighton fan hadn't been wronged by him in the past? The point is that there are arseholes at both clubs. Most of the people on the HOL thought the idiots who caused the damage at the Amex were morons. I'm also guessing you think the idiots chucking stones at their own fans at their own fans at Falmer Station thinking they were chucking them at Palace fans were morons too?

Dowling93

Jun 22, 2009
Brighton
To be fair I don't. How do you know that the bloke who spat on the Brighton fan hadn't been wronged by him in the past? The point is that there are arseholes at both clubs. Most of the people on the HOL thought the idiots who caused the damage at the Amex were morons. I'm also guessing you think the idiots chucking stones at their own fans at their own fans at Falmer Station thinking they were chucking them at Palace fans were morons too?

Yeah I obviously agree that there are knob heads on both sides, hopefully people that don't wanna get caught up in the trouble get caught up in it but what can you do

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here