Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Enjoy your evening. I have gone LARGE on Gillingham to win.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Another ones whose thread has gone completely over their heads. And regarding my posts on other threads its called HAVING A f***ing OPINION and I am not going to stop that for you or anyone else so cut the personal insults big guy.
There is a difference between having an opinion and being the equivalent of the loud-mouthed saloon bar bore.

Another ones whose thread has gone completely over their heads. And regarding my posts on other threads its called HAVING A f***ing OPINION and I am not going to stop that for you or anyone else so cut the personal insults big guy.

For someone who is happy to regularly insult the management, players and staff - that is quite something. More arrogance and being totally conceited from someone who doesn't even go.

Just read these

The first 30 minutes of the Gillingham game tonight...

...How quality was that passage of play?!

Slade had clearly told them to keep it on the deck, ball to feet, pass and move etc, we looked absolutely brilliant during that spell.

Even Elphick and Virgo were trying to pass it out of defence instead of hoof it.

If we can get the players playing like this week in week out, we will move up the table fairly rapidly from here.

AND

I took someone who hadn't been to the 'Dean before. I tried for the first 40 odd minutes to explain that we had never, ever, kept the ball so much, and passed it along the deck so quickly and efficiently (bar one scary moment in the second half). I don't think he could believe me (which is a good thing, as it showed we looked good). But least I know it's true.

In Slade we trust.

Yes it wasn't for the whole game and in parts we were poor. But if you look at the whole picture then it isn't bad to put it mildly. So sorry but your opinions are cock, based on cock all and worth cock.

all you are doing is making yourself look a complete tit.

It's Uncle Spielberg, that's what he does. And to be fair to him he does it extremely often and extremely well yet never seems to get bored of it. I salute his consistency and perseverance if nothing else.

theonesmith

Oct 27, 2008

I was going to praise you for sticking by your opinion. But if you really haven't been to a game this season I believe it makes it invalid..

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Sorry.

I do not insult the staff, when have I done that ?.

I have questioned the management, sorry for that

I have not really criticised the players or singled anyone out this season other than to say the results are position is not acceptable.

I when to Withdean for 10 seasons and saw in excess of 200 league games. Do you think no one is entitled to comment on the club unless they go to every game, home and away ?.

If so NSC membership will reduce overnight from 4000 to about 400.

I give an opinion and do not single out other members and am subjected to insults and abuse. I then respond with the same but you again cannot make an opinion without saying cock 3 times.

Monsieur Le Plonk

Lethargy in motion
Apr 22, 2009
By a lake
Sorry.

I do not insult the staff, when have I done that ?.

I have questioned the management, sorry for that

I have not really criticised the players or singled anyone out this season other than to say the results are position is not acceptable.

I when to Withdean for 10 seasons and saw in excess of 200 league games. Do you think no one is entitled to comment on the club unless they go to every game, home and away ?.

If so NSC membership will reduce overnight from 4000 to about 400.

I give an opinion and do not single out other members and am subjected to insults and abuse. I then respond with the same but you again cannot make an opinion without saying cock 3 times.

But you dont go any more so, no, your opinion is worthless. It really is as simple and straightforward as that.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Ok then :bigwave:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Just out of interest, whenever anyone else says they are going to GO LARGE on a bet, do they also mean "seven quid"?

Or is it just Gareth's bizarre form of attention seeking?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Just out of interest, whenever anyone else says they are going to GO LARGE on a bet, do they also mean "seven quid"?

Or is it just Gareth's bizarre form of attention seeking?

I have had to cut my cloth accordingly. For me at the moment £ 7 is LARGE.

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
The only reason we stayed up last year was because I put a £30 bet on the Albion at 5-1 to be relegated - now that, my friends, is reverse psychology. I salute you US

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Did Questions get his blow job? ???

No I didn`t. That bastard US had to bet against it happening for me me to get one. Had to make do with a threesome with the missus and her sister.

Last edited:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I don't know what the world's coming to when a "fan" bets on his team to get thrashed at home by a rival and announces it to his fellow fans in a self-congratulatory manner.

US, this is the behaviour of a TOTAL COCK - can anything you post be taken serious EVER gain (if, indeed, it ever was in the first place)?...

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
FFS I have been doing this post for about 2 years and as everyone knows I have never had a winning bet come in in my life so most people are delighted. Anymore abuse anyone ?. Come on you know you want to just do it.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
It seems to be open season on Spielberg. Well f*** the lot of you.

auschr

Apr 19, 2009
USA
You should go LARGE on the Tranmere match US, no possible way of winning that fixture. At least you can console yourself with the winnings. :)

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
i think US is f***ing class! especially when theres a big race meeting on and he sticks £20 on every race and ends up £400 down! i cant wait until he starts a 'go large' thread and wins trillions as il be appluading:bowdown:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here