Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Enjoy your evening. I have gone LARGE on Gillingham to win.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
BHAFC 0
Gillingham 3

25/1

S Jackson first goalscorer 0-3 scorecast

100/1

Gillingham to be leading half time/full time

9/2

Enjoy.

First Two bets down Unc!

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Its all going according to plan.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
£ 7 in total :lol:, let me assure you with the credit crunch and the ongoing recession that for me is VERY LARGE.

Can you afford £7 for the next 34 matches Unc.? We could be headed for automatic promotion if you can :bowdown:

auschr

Apr 19, 2009
USA
I guess the Gillingham manager was being serious when he said he didn't care if he lost this match. Shame, maybe if they actually attempted to win Uncle would have made a mint.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Good job you didn't double up with the blow job!

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Nice one Unc! Just keep on betting on The Albion losing if that makes you happy. Oh, & do continue to go LARGE every time - just so we can celebrate twice when WE win & you don't. :wave:

ps Enjoy your cold Humble Pie breakfast in the morning; & don't - whatever you do - give up the day job. :thumbsup:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I hope you all realise I cannot afford to eat anything today now :(

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
US , thank you VERY,VERY,VERY,VERY much for that and hope you will be punting LARGE on Tranmere this Saturday :) keep the bookies happy like

Us you really are a prize plank. You sit behind your keyboard dishing out a load of old bollocks and you don't even go to games.

You base your absense on the rubbish previously served up which in the case of Micky Adams was 100% correct and in the case of Dean Wilkins 100% wrong. Yet under Adams you kept on saying how good he was when most intelligent people could see the light years before you would accept the reality of the situation.

Now under Slade we have the most entertaining football seen at Withers for a long time with a team that is showing serious potential but which hasn't been getting the rub of the green.

Nothing in life is guaranteed but it doesn't help to have idiots like you talk a load of Shite and stirring up trouble when all you are doing is making yourself look a complete tit.

Why don't you just leave football alone for the next 10 years and join us in the Prem at your leisure.

And don't give me any of the 'football is a game of opinions' rubbish as your opinion is based on the square root of nothing and about as useful as Micky Adams was last season to the cause of BHA - i.e. a waste of space.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Us you really are a prize plank. You sit behind your keyboard dishing out a load of old bollocks and you don't even go to games.

You base your absense on the rubbish previously served up which in the case of Micky Adams was 100% correct and in the case of Dean Wilkins 100% wrong. Yet under Adams you kept on saying how good he was when most intelligent people could see the light years before you would accept the reality of the situation.

Now under Slade we have the most entertaining football seen at Withers for a long time with a team that is showing serious potential but which hasn't been getting the rub of the green.

Nothing in life is guaranteed but it doesn't help to have idiots like you talk a load of Shite and stirring up trouble when all you are doing is making yourself look a complete tit.

Why don't you just leave football alone for the next 10 years and join us in the Prem at your leisure.

And don't give me any of the 'football is a game of opinions' rubbish as your opinion is based on the square root of nothing and about as useful as Micky Adams was last season to the cause of BHA - i.e. a waste of space.

Another ones whose thread has gone completely over their heads. And regarding my posts on other threads its called HAVING A f***ing OPINION and I am not going to stop that for you or anyone else so cut the personal insults big guy.

Monsieur Le Plonk

Lethargy in motion
Apr 22, 2009
By a lake
Another ones whose thread has gone completely over their heads. And regarding my posts on other threads its called HAVING A f***ing OPINION and I am not going to stop that for you or anyone else so cut the personal insults big guy.

But to be so opinionated when you havent been to a single game this year is plain wrong. If the team was playing the same sort of football as last year then your opinions might prove valid. But, if you actually read most of the posts from those who have managed to get to the games, they stress how refreshingly better the team is and, I'm afraid, make your opinions worthless. Sorry but that is how it is. But hey, dont listen to me, get along and see for yourself.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here