Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Engraved Granite Slabs for the Amex..launched today

SurreySeagulls

Jul 9, 2003
Guildford
Is this the second official launch, after NSC ruined the first?

previewImage.php

Spooky - that is my order

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
for some reason I disagree with the first 2 lines as fans clearly have the choice to buy or not to, what we don't have a choice to is the last 3 lines, I believe the game was getting along fine for 100 years without the advent of shirt sponsorship, and as for naming rights for stadia, interesting that some
of those who critisesed 'brunswick' refer to our new stadium as 'a**x'. I personally will never use that name, it's not in my contract. (is it in yours?)
Well, yes, except that for a large part of that time there were things like the Maximum Wage and Retain and Transfer that kept players' wages down (players going on the bus to the game along with the fans etc). Increased wages, sorry, incredibly stupidly massively increased wages, mean clubs have to explore all sorts of new revenue streams just to keep up - and even then they can't always do it.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
The wall decorating comp hasnt happened yet has it - i was told it would happen...

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
It's all very well, but ...

... Arsenal have just launched the Fanshare scheme. This won't give fans collectively any substantial influence, though holders will be able to attend the AGM, I think.

http://www.arsenalfanshare.com/

This seems a much more genuine way of 'involving' fans who are prepared to put in a 'large-christmas-present' size chunk of cash.

To be fair Football Club shares are possibly worth far less than a block of concrete and less fun as you smile to yourself walking past each time, well worth a few quid in my opinion

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here