Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

English Defence Leagues Finest

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
The nitwit is marching for Britain for British...under the English Defence League banner....what an absolute turnip.

Igor Gurinovich?

Mar 27, 2006
Southampton
Why do they always raise Sharia law as an issue (not that he'd know what the word "Sharia" actually means)?

I'm not aware of any campaign to chop the hands of thieves off, or stoning adulterous women to death in the streets. It's the most ridiculous example of the stupidity of some members of our population.

because of the existance of Sharia courts in this country already??

might be a clue..

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
I'm not aware of any campaign to chop the hands of thieves off, or stoning adulterous women to death in the streets. It's the most ridiculous example of the stupidity of some members of our population.
you're not aware of a lot of things in rural, mono-cultural sussex edna, this head in the sand attitude is, to throw a quote back at you "the most ridiculous example of the stupidity of some members of our population".

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Well, because there is sharia law in uk for AGREEING parties in the muslim community for non criminal matters, then clearly were only one step away from complete Sharia Law for a Predominantly Christian country...

These wankers really are as thick as two short planks...really...
The people who defend the nonesense are just as stupid.

Apparently they are not against islam, but against radical islam...

Well, not if the EDL Brighton Division (lol@division) FB page is anything to go by......

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
you're not aware of a lot of things in rural, mono-cultural sussex edna, this head in the sand attitude is, to throw a quote back at you "the most ridiculous example of the stupidity of some members of our population".

well, as a member of the Police force she probably is aware of one or two things related to LAW. Wouldn't you say? Or are you just so special you feel you can patronise EVERYONE on this board.

Why don't you just put that bit in quotes in your signature then you just have to hit reply and bob's your uncle. Instant Bushy speak.

p.s. do you like football?

Jan 30, 2008
if their not defending England, what are they defending? everyones happy in the uk and there's no concerns for most people according to some on here , stop hugging your trees and get out into the big wide world

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
if their not defending England, what are they defending? everyones happy in the uk and there's no concerns for most people according to some on here , stop hugging your trees and get out into the big wide world

Yes, the video reflects what we need to fight for. Haha we need to protect the lifestyles of the people who get interviewed and make English people look like complete cretins to a global audience. I doubt if the subject on the interview has broken any English laws eh haha

So, exactly what is it these fecking halfwits 'think' they are defending with their multiple convictions for violence etc, you know, breaking English law etc?

You need to get into the real world.

Last edited:

Jan 30, 2008
Yes, the video reflects what we need to fight for. Haha we need to protect the lifestyles of the people who get interviewed and make English people look like complete cretins to a global audience. I doubt if the subject on the interview has broken any English laws eh haha

So, exactly what is it these fecking halfwits 'think' they are defending with their multiple convictions for violence etc, you know, breaking English law etc?

You need to get into the real world.
how do you know their criminals? seems like you want to pidgeon hole people on this subject, i know respectable people with mortgages and jobs who have the same views , don't be so naive you fool

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
yawn...They must be the ones that can read and write. Keep defending the nitwits...it suits you.

So, what are the views exactly again, apart from being against anything associated with Islam?

Are you against the Muslamic Ray Guns for example?

Jan 30, 2008
yawn...They must be the ones that can read and write, keep defending the nitwits...it suits you.

so, what are the views exactly again?

Are you against the Muslamic Ray Guns?
if i get one for christmas and it doesn't work .................... yes !

Last edited:

Jan 30, 2008
yawn...They must be the ones that can read and write. Keep defending the nitwits...it suits you.

So, what are the views exactly again, apart from being against anything associated with Islam?

Are you against the Muslamic Ray Guns for example?
i'm not defending anyone , just making a point

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here