Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

English Defence Leagues Finest

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
Jesus Christ. Proof of reverse evolution right there.

Here's a transcript for people who don't speak fuckwit:

"Hello sir, and why are you here today?"
"I'm here to protest, right. Cause I- I'm going on a march 'cause I want Britain to be 'bout British. I want Britain to be 'bout British. Got interracial law- and the Muslamic infidel- they're trying to get their law, over our country. And it's - it is happening. It's happening in other countries. Everything - it's happening in every country, it's like ev- like- like, you got - you've got the Iraqi law that they've put- they've put down in -in London. Like- we're more or less near London today - but they're trying to put the Iraqi law down on- on London, trying to- they're just trying to put their- their law down on us. And we- we can't stand for that."
"Which Iraqi law is this?"
"It's the Muslim- Muslamic law. They- they've got- they've got their- they've got their law, obviously it's their law innit, like there's no- we can't do anything about that, but we're just trying to stop Muslamic- you got Muslamic ray gams* nowadays, fuckin'- there's fifteen year olds getting raped and everything, it- it- it just can't happen. That's why all these people are here. All these people around us. That's why they're here."
"Thankyou very much."

*likely to actually have meant 'rape gangs', since 'ray gams' is gibberish. Although, to be honest, it was all gibberish, sooo...who knows.

What a prize cock.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
The islamic laws wont let them fly their St Georges flag you know....haha...... really, anybody who aligns themselves with these serial nitwits need their bumps read.

Sausage

The wurst of the wurst.
Dec 8, 2007
That's just so f***ing awful it's got to be a prank. Hasn't it?

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
No prank. I believe that was an interview with the EDL Education spokesperson.

You dont have to be a complete feckwit to belong to this organisation, but ....

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
On the flipside though can you blame someone for having a poor upbringing and bad education? Is it his fault that he's clearly got low intelligence? He is the target market for groups like EDL - poorly educated, unemployed, disaffected. It's the same for any extremist pressure group in the world.

On the rape gang issue, mabye he was talking about this

http://undhimmi.com/2011/01/09/british-mps-in-denial-over-pakistani-muslim-sexual-grooming-of-underage-british-girls/

I don't think anyone can deny certain parts of the Islamic world, and it's by no means a small minority, have an abhorrent attitude towards women.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Why do they always raise Sharia law as an issue (not that he'd know what the word "Sharia" actually means)?

I'm not aware of any campaign to chop the hands of thieves off, or stoning adulterous women to death in the streets. It's the most ridiculous example of the stupidity of some members of our population.

It's the muslamic infidel you need to worry about.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
and Iraqi law in London.....:lolol:

You would think the leaders of this group of halfwits would instruct their members not to talk to the press on the grounds that it makes them look even more stupid than most people realise.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
He has genuine concerns about the impact of mass immigration on established communities over recent years.

I too am worried about them bringing Iraqi law down on London with their Muslamic Ray Guns.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
He has genuine concerns about the impact of mass immigration on established communities over recent years.

I too am worried about them bringing Iraqi law down on London with their Muslamic Ray Guns.

You have a point. If someone said 'stick 'em up punk' and pointed a Muslamic Ray Gun at you, you'd freak.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Jesus Christ. Proof of reverse evolution right there.

Here's a transcript for people who don't speak fuckwit:

"Hello sir, and why are you here today?"
"I'm here to protest, right. Cause I- I'm going on a march 'cause I want Britain to be 'bout British. I want Britain to be 'bout British. Got interracial law- and the Muslamic infidel- they're trying to get their law, over our country. And it's - it is happening. It's happening in other countries. Everything - it's happening in every country, it's like ev- like- like, you got - you've got the Iraqi law that they've put- they've put down in -in London. Like- we're more or less near London today - but they're trying to put the Iraqi law down on- on London, trying to- they're just trying to put their- their law down on us. And we- we can't stand for that."
"Which Iraqi law is this?"
"It's the Muslim- Muslamic law. They- they've got- they've got their- they've got their law, obviously it's their law innit, like there's no- we can't do anything about that, but we're just trying to stop Muslamic- you got Muslamic ray gams* nowadays, fuckin'- there's fifteen year olds getting raped and everything, it- it- it just can't happen. That's why all these people are here. All these people around us. That's why they're here."
"Thankyou very much."

*likely to actually have meant 'rape gangs', since 'ray gams' is gibberish. Although, to be honest, it was all gibberish, sooo...who knows.

What a prize cock.

The best thing about the interviewer is he did not but in or question anything. He just let the subject get on with it. Genius. Here we are sir, have a really long length of rope......

Dr Q

Jul 29, 2004
Cobbydale
before I pressed play on the clip I thought the guy on the left was playing a banjo

Ha ha, so did I, pre-march entertainment.

I also thought the guy said Muslamic Ray Guns, for a moment I was worried!

What a complete tool.

gruntage

Jan 14, 2008
Bristol
it's about time someone stood up to those Muslamic bastards. i mean, the EDL are firm believers in English tradition, Morris dancing in the afternoon and chicken Tikka for dinner.

occasionally they reach out for other English things like, spag bog, lasange, pizza and kebabs. the things that make England Unique. god save the EDL

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here