Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

England Vs Gemany 3pm Sunday

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Thank God it's the BBC not ITV - apart from ITV coverage being crap, years of watching England suggests to me that we have better luck when it's on the Beeb (though I've no stats to back that up).

It was in the papers today. Can't remember precisely but i think it was 62% win ratio on BBC, 37% on ITV

Worthai Seagull

Wenners
May 11, 2009
Worthing/ Hua Hin,Thailand
Thank God it's the BBC not ITV - apart from ITV coverage being crap, years of watching England suggests to me that we have better luck when it's on the Beeb (though I've no stats to back that up).

Show you know bugger all...'ITV coverage crap'? Why would you say that...what and how do you know about the ITV coverage.

ITV take the same pics as BBC ...its a combined world crewing ...the ONLY difference is possibly an extra close up camera, or a slow mo camera.
Before you bang on here about the so called better BBC coverage....know what you are talking about .

IF you are saying that the BBC commentators and panel are better....than yes, i agree.
BUT then they have Garth Crooks....and he is utter, utter shite...and no one seems to have said anything about him
Honestly...'better luck on the Beeb'.for fucks sake ! Get a grip !

Sep 30, 2006
Up in the Gods
Oy Worthai Seagull, wind your neck in!! You work for ITV or something?

Christ, I express how I FEEL and you jump down my throat. I said I didn't know any stats, but over the YEARS of watching England on both channels, that was the feeling I got. Don't challenge how I FEEL because you can't.

It just happens that Pasty mentioned he'd seen some stats that backs this up.

Why don't you get a get grip pal and stop over-reacting to a harmless comment. England won today, the Albion's future is looking up and the weather forecast looks good for the next few days. Chill out.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Why Post This?? , and on another Thread?
I have seen on another thread your biggoted view towards Germans.

Germans today are horrified by what happened 70 years ago.

Take me to a post I have made exhibiting biggoted views towards Germans and I will apologise. If you can't, then I gues you better had.

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
Take me to a post I have made exhibiting biggoted views towards Germans and I will apologise. If you can't, then I gues you better had.
My Mistake it was Horsham Gull , not you, confused as you both posted a video, although on differnt threads.
Sorry. :blush:

Worthai Seagull

Wenners
May 11, 2009
Worthing/ Hua Hin,Thailand
Oy Worthai Seagull, wind your neck in!! You work for ITV or something?

Christ, I express how I FEEL and you jump down my throat. I said I didn't know any stats, but over the YEARS of watching England on both channels, that was the feeling I got. Don't challenge how I FEEL because you can't.

It just happens that Pasty mentioned he'd seen some stats that backs this up.

Why don't you get a get grip pal and stop over-reacting to a harmless comment. England won today, the Albion's future is looking up and the weather forecast looks good for the next few days. Chill out.

Sorry mate...it just annoys me when so many people keep banging on about 'ITV's coverage '. ...and you said the same. All im saying is that ,without knowing how the coverage and pics are coming from South Africa you cant say that BBc's coverage is better than ITV's . And i think im right in saying , and i said it earlier, that BBc's commentators ARE better than ITV's.
My friend, yes, i used to work for ITV , and now im a freelance cameraman , and work for BBC ,Sky and ITV .
I think you will find that Pastys stats are really just coincidence...do you really think that England and Capello go out and say that because BBC are doing the game that they must do better than if ITV cover the game ?
Come on !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here