Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

England V Wales *Match Thread*

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
The Welsh were by far the better team in the second 45. I don't want to take anything away from them (Wales), but that really has been another shitty effort by England. 1-0 flattered them, it really did. I honestly don't know why I bother to watch them any more - & that's on the bleedin' telly! Thank God we've got Gus at The Albion. Roll on Saturday for some decent football.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
f***ing roll on saturday, watch some decent footy. I cannot believe you can put that lot in an England shirt and they can be that bad.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
When Chelsea, Man Utd etc beat some shit premiership team 1-0 do people complain or say they did the job?

England are doing the job, no more, no less. As always get a sense of proportion.

When was the last time Man Utd or Chelsea played as poorly as England? When was the last convincing performance from England? 5-1 Germany? None of them are fit to wear the shirt and Capello is a f***ing joke. Thank god for Gus.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
When my mate said we were ranked 4th in the world I thought he was bullshitting. How the f*** did that happen?

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
I know we've got a lot of imports to our language, so I'm curious to know if the word STATIC is an English invention or not ?

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
When was the last time Man Utd or Chelsea played as poorly as England? When was the last convincing performance from England? 5-1 Germany? None of them are fit to wear the shirt and Capello is a f***ing joke. Thank god for Gus.

Why do people keep comparing league football to international football its a totally different ball game ffs

SB005

WSU is my home
Jan 12, 2008
Angmering
On the way out of wembley, saw a Brighton England flag tonight, just in front of the band....had a England palace flag right next to it!!!!! That's unfortunate!!

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
It's the same players isn't it?

What does that matter, there not in the same team every week playing the same football, same tactics.

Fact is its a totally different ball game ffs.

Whats with all the thank god for gus crap anyway, im over the moon his our manager but i dont see what it has to do with England

Steveapps71

May 9, 2011
Brighton land
with the players we have for England we should play champagne passing footie...
we seem to be stuck with pomagne.....feel sorry for the people that travelled long way for that game...
we will get to the tournament & get knocked out in quarters again, nothing i see has changed that...
ah well we still have the albion.....liverpool, palarse, leeds, leicester...its all happening

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here