Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

England v Ukraine

Sep 7, 2011
shoreham
The problem with England is that the players and overall team have disengaged with the fans, so much so that people simply don't feel any connection with this bunch of surly aloof knobheads. Gerrard is a prime example, he comes across as a miserable dour sourpuss in every interview I've ever seen. Compare that with the Olympics/Paralympics that have just passed and the difference is in in stark contrast,the athletes smiled, cried and showed real emotion and passion plus they actually f***ing won something! They also showed in their interviews they were real ordinary people just like ourselves albeit people that had trained and worked hard for their success. I for one can't see or feel any connection with any of our footballers and the fact that they actually haven't won stuff all in my lifetime leaves me bereft of any real support for them. The Albion is my football, England can go f*** themselves.
good post i agree

Phil B

Jul 27, 2004
Ifield, Crawley
As Lampard started into his penalty, he said "Lampard - Englands leading penalty taker ......". FFS. Put the mockers on it why don't you!

Why not just shout MIIIISSSSSS ! as loud as you can. Moron.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here