Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Gerrard has gone

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Man Utd would start Rooney and RVP, Di Matteo has little time for Sturridge. They're reserve players, coming to a midtable team near you soon.
Well on what little evidence there is so far Man United would start Van Persie and leave Rooney on the bench.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Good. Gerrard sent off. He's a f***ing wanker and a liability and should have been sent off when he elbowed that bloke in the face earlier.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Who's second touch is a tackle ?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
The problem with England is that the players and overall team have disengaged with the fans, so much so that people simply don't feel any connection with this bunch of surly aloof knobheads. Gerrard is a prime example, he comes across as a miserable dour sourpuss in every interview I've ever seen. Compare that with the Olympics/Paralympics that have just passed and the difference is in in stark contrast,the athletes smiled, cried and showed real emotion and passion plus they actually f***ing won something! They also showed in their interviews they were real ordinary people just like ourselves albeit people that had trained and worked hard for their success. I for one can't see or feel any connection with any of our footballers and the fact that they actually haven't won stuff all in my lifetime leaves me bereft of any real support for them. The Albion is my football, England can go f*** themselves.
Pretty much sums it up for me. I went to the TeamGB V South Korea game at the Millenium, the contrast between our footballers and the rest of the Olympic team was stark. I live for my football, I love it, but I only feel contempt for the majority of footballers. Its a sad state of affairs.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
4 minutes. Think I'll be happy to take the draw.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I reckon Gerrard might have got away with that if he hadn't flattened the guy and then legged it away. A smile and hold your hands up might have saved him.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Nice dive Wellbeck

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Game was crying out for someone with technical ability, should have thrown on Lallana, all three that came on had no cunning, just raw pace players.
Lambert would have been better. England's technically deficient hoofball tactics would suit his style.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I reckon Gerrard might have got away with that if he hadn't flattened the guy and then legged it away. A smile and hold your hands up might have saved him.

Probably but when he stole his boots that was inevitable

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
This commentator is a complete arse. Hart's non existent save and Welbecks penalty. How many things has he got totally wrong tonight.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here