Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

England v Ukraine

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Im catching up on the wire. At least i know their names which is more than i can say for england fc

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
What's the best guess so far on the attendance?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
can people say we are crap?

........err, because we haven't won anything for 46 years, made a final for 46 years, or make a semi for 22 years.

The worse thing about England losing is having to listen to the utter turdmouth that is Alan Green, currently lecturing the crowd for not turning up for the second half, smug twat that he be.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Great British Bake Off on the other side is more exciting and skillful.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Gerrard should be sent off and Milner has just cheated to get us a free kick. f***ing dickheads.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Be interesting to see the press reaction tomorrow if we end up losing this. The media weren't overly harsh on Roy and the team during and after the Euro's as the expectation was never there. Could be a different story tomorrow morning.....

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
We've missed our beloved Brighton for this ?

Oh well, back to when Animals Attack.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Sturridge, Welbeck, Cleverley, Milner, Oxo, Bertrand. Reserve players for their clubs. You get found out sooner or later.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Sturridge, Welbeck, Oxo, Milner, Oxo. Reserve players for their clubs. You get found out sooner or later.

And therein lies the problem. Way too many johnny foreigners in the premier league. I read in Telegraph this week, of all players that started premiership games last week, only 66 (I think) were eligible for England.

Percentage wise we are worse off than any other major European league when it comes to players playing in their home nations league.

andyconor

Nov 20, 2011
Sturridge, Welbeck, Cleverley, Milner, Oxo. Reserve players for their clubs. You get found out sooner or later.

Both Sturridge and Welbeck have played many times recently for their respective clubs. However I agree with you about the other two. The refs having a shocker.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Ukrane are diving cheats and the ref has no idea

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here