Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

England V Trinidad And Tobago - Nsc Official Thread

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Rubbish absolute rubbish

How many more times will we just punt it upfield towards Crouch or Owen, what a total lack of inspiration.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Goring Gull said:
Rubbish absolute rubbish

How many more times will we just punt it upfield towards Crouch or Owen, what a total lack of inspiration.

Rio HOOF Ferdinand being the biggest culprit. Remember that we play our best football in the 1st half and haven't scored in the 2nd half for years :eek:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
bollocks that was.

The ONLY time we looked anywhere near decent was when Gerrard finally got his arse in gear around the 35 minute mark.
Carragher has the attacking finesse of a camel I'm afraid. Owen has been completely anonymous for virtually the whole game so far.

ROONEY ROONEY ROONEY

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
By the way, did anyone else notice Yorke knocking one out after being hurt?:eek:

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Dreadful...

Half time ratings...

Robinson 4
Carragher 5
Ferdinand 5
Terry 7
A. Cole 6
Beckham 5
Gerrard 5
Lampard 5
J. Cole 6
Crouch 4
Owen 5

Last edited:

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Give 'em one of your inspired half time talks Sven :rolleyes:

Sven out :jester:

humpy

Mar 13, 2006
worthing
dreadful display , no passing quality just hoof it up as per usual england talk the talk but fail to walk the walk

:angry:

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
garry nelsons left foot said:
Is it me or has Robinson developed a worrying inability to deal with crosses?

Oh, and what a pile of shite that first half was. It can only get better?

Hardly called on and nearly gifts them a goal, dreadful in a David James sort of way

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Goring Gull said:
Also is Owen playing?
It would help if we played the ball to his strengths, like along the floor in front of him, we all know that's how he likes it BUT oh no, lets play hoof ball to Crouch who is having an absolute shitter of a game.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Absolute pile of shite.The sooner that swedish prick walks out the door with his 5 million pay off the better.Win the world cup.....:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

mindyjaja

May 9, 2004
Pace, Passion, Pride

Where is it ??

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
It must be bloody hot out there today :dunce:

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Icy Gull said:
Give 'em one of your inspired half time talks Sven :rolleyes:

Sven out :jester:

I'm annoyed with myself for actually getting into the hype that we may do something this world cup and if Sven or any of the players dare say they believe they can win the world cup after this game then I'll...... Oh i don't know i give up.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
What an unutterable shower of shite that half was.

I disagreed with Easy after Paraguay, mainly on the basis I believe they are not a bad side and may trouble Sweden.

But there are no excuses if we don't win this. I watched the T&T final qualifier against Bahrain, and they are abysmal yet we are making them look like World Cup veterans.

We could still walk away winning this match, even comfortably, but I'm a lot more worried. Still not sure it's all Eriksson though, maybe this group of players who all think they are worldbeaters aren't quite as good as they think.

We are supposed to have this great midfield. So why are we opting to ignore ti and lump the ball, League Two style, up to Crouch. We ought to be able to play through this lot with our eyes shut.

And Gerrard has got to get a grip in this half. I've never seen a player play so well for his club and so shit for England - he needs to up it.

Come on England.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Pretty shite that was then, 11 men behind the ball, difficult to break down, the only time we got behind them is when we've counter-attacked

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here