Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] England v SA RWC Final

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
That's it then.

Fair play to the Saffers, they've been better than us in all departments.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
They seem to be allowed now - along with not putting the ball in straight at scrums.

They are very good at spotting little knock-ons though. Don't understand how they can say that they were not obvious when they have an overhead camera which clearly shows that they were forward. Oh well, England outplayed anyway

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
They've done to us what we did to NZ. Key point was Farrell's penalty miss at 15-9 followed by Pollard's 3 pointer.

South Africa have deserved it they've been a wall of green throughout. Losing Sinckler early was a killer though.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Over to Mr Potter to bring that smile back to me.

I want East Anglia destroyed!!! (Well maybe just North Norfolk).

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Outclassed, a far superior team in every department. They’re just better at rugby.

The usual hype from the English media, plus crazy bookies odds pre match.

Not aftertiming but I wish the English media would just stay well away from any important international game we play.
The BBC this morning was infantile to say the least.
It hurts but SA have deserved this, we have not played and made too many mistakes, in defence it must be very difficult to raise your game twice in a short space of time.
Switching off because I am fundamentally a football fan, which means my piss is boiling and I feel like hitting someone rather than congratulating the opposition.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here