Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] England v SA RWC Final

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Looking forward to this ....remember well when we beat Australia particularly as I had a tenner on it being a draw at full time ...the bookies have us as firm favourites, but to me it’s too close to call and I believe a lot will depend on who wins the battle (war?) up front and how much influence the ref has on the game...wouldn’t be surprised to see a red card

Key at the moment

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
So did Farrell......ref apparently didn’t though

What are the laws re a penalty try if a team keep giving them away to stop the opposition scoring by conceding more penalties knowing they have already given one away?

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
We’ve been absolutely dreadful so far.

Mistakes have been made yes, but SA are killing the game as expected hopefully we can sort it out, we must have known they would play like this as they are not good enough to play any other way.
If we lose I may even totally go off Oti Mabusi, it's that serious.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
So did Farrell......ref apparently didn’t though

SA play on the edge of legality and when you get a poor ref they benefit. Spoiling rugby aided by a Frenchman

Mayonaise

May 25, 2014
Haywards Heath
Long way to go but not being allowed to play to our strengths so far. Springboks great at slowing the ball down and disrupting.

Need to get on top on our own set pieces if we want to turn this one around.

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
For all their domination SA are only 6 points up. They should have got much more considering how much pressure they put England under.
All to play for.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

What are the laws re a penalty try if a team keep giving them away to stop the opposition scoring by conceding more penalties knowing they have already given one away?

Penalty try

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
An early try and better handling will see us through. We are lucky to only be 6 behind after that 1st half performance.
Although no team trailing at half time have come back to win RWC final.
Let’s break with tradition boys!!!
Come England. You can do this!

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Time for Eddie to earn his salt. I think he will.

We look more likely to get a try. The game will open up and May/Tuilagi will rip them open.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
This is going to be very difficult but I am holding firm here and still think England will see this through.

Not over by any means but we really do need to cut out the basic errors

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Time for Eddie to earn his salt. I think he will.

We look more likely to get a try. The game will open up and May/Tuilagi will rip them open.

Not unless we can sort out the scrum out. Almost every one in our half is costing us 3 points. Ref giving us nothing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here