Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

England V Platinum Stars

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Capello and everyone knows Rooney's qualities, there's nothing to be gained from playing him today.

As said earlier, I think he's looking to give Saturdays starting starting XI at least 45 minutes today so they can acclimatise to playing football at altitude and get a handle on what it'll be like. Thats the main benefit of todays match.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
As said earlier, I think he's looking to give Saturdays starting starting XI at least 45 minutes today so they can acclimatise to playing football at altitude and get a handle on what it'll be like. Thats the main benefit of todays match.

Err, I think you'll find, that the MAIN benefit, is 2 hours excuse not to get any work done.

FACT.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
No Rooney?!

Thank god. Frankly I would have him in a padded cell until the first game.

Any injury to him would leave us with a mountain to climb.

Rest of the team looks spot on to me. Slightly surprised by Hart but all our keepers can do a job.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Thank god. Frankly I would have him in a padded cell until the first game.

Any injury to him would leave us with a mountain to climb.

Rest of the team looks spot on to me. Slightly surprised by Hart but all our keepers can do a job.

we could probably scrape through to the quarter final without Rooney, after that he is essential to us having any chance.

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
"Cripes! It sounds like a swarm of absolutely raving mad bees have been caught in the world's biggest jam jar and are thoroughly incensed about their incarceration. But no, it's the sound of 12,000 supporters going bonkers blowing their vuvuzelas until their lungs begin to bleed. Sensational."

:nono:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here