Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

England v Kazakhstan, 17.15ko, 11/10/08

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Which is good news if our away game vs Leeds stays at 3pm.

If ours gets moved to 13.00 ko off, there is a slight chance to have a rather expensive double header day and go to both.

But Brighton comes first for me (except when we played Port Vale away and I went to Wembley)

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
Im tempted on trying to get to the Kazakhstan away game but looking at air ticket prices (over £1000), I might have to give it a miss :(

same, as its the day before my 19th, but as you say it costs ALOT and tickets will be hard to get AND im not sure how safe it would be out there, although i havent looked into it at all!

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Im tempted on trying to get to the Kazakhstan away game but looking at air ticket prices (over £1000), I might have to give it a miss :(

Keep an eye on the 365 Englandfans site. They are running a trip out there, probably 3 nights. They did one to Azerbaijan and it was not bad. Let you do your own thing as long as you made the coach back to Baku airport and they charged about £550 for the trip which was 2 nights.

¡Cereal Killer!

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Sep 13, 2003
Somewhere over there...
Keep an eye on the 365 Englandfans site. They are running a trip out there, probably 3 nights. They did one to Azerbaijan and it was not bad. Let you do your own thing as long as you made the coach back to Baku airport and they charged about £550 for the trip which was 2 nights.

That sounds quite good actually, does that include hotels and stuff or just the flight?

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
That sounds quite good actually, does that include hotels and stuff or just the flight?

It will be flights, transfers and accommodation. If it is the same as Baku, they will sort the visa for you, but you will have to pay for that.

Last I heard, the plan was an evening flight on the Wednesday, so get there at some point on the Thursday, 3 nights accommodation, the a flight back on the Sunday morning. I am not sure what the cost is likely to be, but it will be a chartered flight for the trip, which normally helps with the cost etc.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here