Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

England v Kazakhstan, 17.15ko, 11/10/08

It is fairly obvious that they are not going to though, it is hardly even in Europe and for most people, other than something like a football match, they are not likely to visit the place.

What are you talking about?

I've been to Kazakhstan. By train, on the way from Moscow to Omsk - but only if you choose the cheap alternative to the Trans-Siberian route.

Jamon Jamon

Mar 25, 2008
BTW, if you do go to In ger lund matches, i'm still trying to get rid of a 10' Cross of St George. £15 to be paid to charity via the link below, PM me

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
The problme with Kazakhstan is that the game could be played in either Almaty or Astana. They are building a new ground in Astan. More details at

365EnglandFans.com - Astana new stadium for Kazakhstan

Andorra away was pay on the gate last time. Cant make it this time as a mate getting married that day - poor poor planning!

Booked up a day trip to Croatia (lack of holiday to go for longer) , 5 days in Minsk for the Belarus game and booked easyjet to Berlin for a couple of days for the friendly in November.

Will definitely do the Ukraine and Kazakhstan trips, probably a week in both. Kazakhstan the most difficult to organise as Visa needed for all the "Stans" and we wanted to visit 2 or 3 of them, may not be possible.

Only just got our passport back with our Balarus visa, you had to pay for a letter of invitation from your hotel to get this, what a con!

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
I believe england andorra is in barcelona, anyone know how to get tickets and when they are on sale ect. I've never understood or looked to see how england tickets work, instead of reading up and looking on numerous websites, could someone just advise me, i would of thought it would be a while before tickets are out.?

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
I believe england andorra is in barcelona, anyone know how to get tickets and when they are on sale ect. I've never understood or looked to see how england tickets work, instead of reading up and looking on numerous websites, could someone just advise me, i would of thought it would be a while before tickets are out.?

already on sale to englandfans+ a month ago. but from what Withdean Wanderer said it sounds like you can just pay on the day, if thats true.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
ok cheers,
any way of finding out if it is for certain, wouldnt want to travel out there to find it isnt

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here