Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
this keeper is a bit naff

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
They can all take better corners than Dean Cox.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
come on england ATTACK, ATTACK those swinging cock germans don't like it up em. No really, they dont.

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
They think it's all over .......

:annoyed:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
To be a little more fair, Brown is probably, what, 5'10" at most. As are most women goalkeepers (more like 5'7" in many cases).

I believe that for physiological reasons- weight distribution etc- women don't generally have the same degree of spring in the jump as men, and they are considerably shorter, thus the goalkeepers are always going to look second rate compared to blokes assuming the goal is the same size.

You don't see many keepers below 6ft in the mens' game do you?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Oh dear

6-2

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
To be a little more fair, Brown is probably, what, 5'10" at most. As are most women goalkeepers (more like 5'7" in many cases).

I believe that for physiological reasons- weight distribution etc- women don't generally have the same degree of spring in the jump as men, and they are considerably shorter, thus the goalkeepers are always going to look second rate compared to blokes assuming the goal is the same size.

You don't see many keepers below 6ft in the mens' game do you?
Put the kettle on, love. No sugars for me, I'm sweet enough already. *pats arse*

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here