Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
yyyyny
nNnYY

N = definitely not
n = probably not, although may change after a couple of beers
y = yes, unless she scrubbed up unexpectedly poorly.
Y= would. hard. several times.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
No to all of them apart from the two on the right, bottom row.

So you'd complain if number one flipped you over and asserted herself as the alpha male?

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
2-0 Germany already, 24 minutes in. England keeper should've done better with both.

bhadebenhams

Mar 14, 2009
What england kneed is a good mifield player like what Dean Wilkins (LOVELY!!) had when he playered for the albion. lots of fans were shouting for Wendy Wilkins who i arsume was his sister whenver Dean used to be on the pitch at the glodstone. i never sore her myself but i suspect Dick Knight (LIAR!!!) berryed her in his cellar a bit like that Fritz man in Australia because she new where he had hidden the money from teh wemberly cup final so that he could have a gold statur of himself builded at Flamer at teh place where i wanted to park my car

bhadebenhams

Mar 14, 2009
Women goalkeepers are, without exception, utter SHIZER.

my hubbie likes watching german mucky movies and all the girls in it like takeing up the shizer two. he asks me too do it to but i'm not tat type of girl so only agree to a littel lite felching

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
No, not HUNKY Martin Keown.

I was referring to the other two bag of spanners. Well the bird that isn't Logan, really.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Only caught a brief glimpse, but one of those on the sofa is Rachel Yankey, former (?) England player.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here