Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

England v Germany

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Got tickets today. Who else is going to see the hun?

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
How did you get tickets ?

The ballot hasnt been done yet.....unless your a member that is

Maybe...Giraffe is a member??
103.png

mdotw

Aug 20, 2003
Got my 3 tickets today £50 for me, 16 and 14 year old sons, not bad for a international at Wembley same as against Brazil in price.

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
Yeh im just read that tickets go on sale for members today, ballot for non members closes on Monday...Fingers Crossed

Anyone planning on doing anymore of the coming up England games, im going to try and do Russia and Croatia.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
...im going to try and do Russia and Croatia.

If you think the Brazil and Germany games were popular wait until there's a game that actually means something. :D

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
If you think the Brazil and Germany games were popular wait until there's a game that actually means something. :D

I was hoping to go to Israel or Estonia but they're on saturdays and i now work on saturdays so cant. But hopefully less people will want to go to Russia and Croatia because they're midweek.....yeh right

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
yup done every game home and away this campaign apart from Israel away so I'll be doing all home games! Got the £35 tickets in the upper tier [cat 3s] in the North East bit of the ground, easy to get back down wembley way

Stevegull

Sep 9, 2005
Lewes
how do you gewt CAT 1 tickets? I'm a memeber, logged on to buy at 12:00 on the dot, was number 782 in the queue and only tickets next to the clouds available. How can that be?

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
how do you gewt CAT 1 tickets? I'm a memeber, logged on to buy at 12:00 on the dot, was number 782 in the queue and only tickets next to the clouds available. How can that be?

Simple. Springal is a better fan than you.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

i bought at 4pm and there were loads of cat1s left

SurreySeagulls

Jul 9, 2003
Guildford
I got mine at 11:30 last night and all Cat 1's had gone. so Cat 2 for me behind the goal. Bring on the Huns. Only missed Macadamia Nuts away this campaign.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Yep

Block 126.... what is the view like from the bottom tiers, was up in top tier for the Brazil game

Was in the second row for the Brazil game and that was too low although still a good view. 17 rows back in the bottom tier should be fine though, which is where we are for the germany game.

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
Yeh im just read that tickets go on sale for members today, ballot for non members closes on Monday...Fingers Crossed

Anyone planning on doing anymore of the coming up England games, im going to try and do Russia and Croatia.

The registration period will close on 02 July 2007 and no later than 09 July 2007 you will receive an email telling you if you've been successful or not.

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
Been allocated 2 £30.00 tickets behind a goal high up in the gods. Anybody know if its a good view

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here