Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

England v Brazil

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Just read on facebook that over a million people have entered.

No chance of getting one then:nono:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Withdean Wanderer said:
Just read on facebook that over a million people have entered.

No chance of getting one then:nono:

Its a ploy by the FA to get more money, a million people entered the ballott so assuming all wanted 4 tickets thats a about 1:70 chance of being lucky. They extended the deadline so more could enter, there by making say 950,000 people unhappy, how many of those will then pay to be full members (or whatever the term is) to avoid disappointment in the future, dont need many to make a lot of cash

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
well... i'll live in hope til i get the declination e-mail

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
The group application deadline for England v Brazil is 5pm Friday, 4 May 2007. A ballot will then take place and all successful and unsuccessful applicants will be notified of their result by e-mail in the week commencing Monday, 7 May2007.

:glare:

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
GROUP application?

Could the FA balls anything else up anymore if they tried? Still waiting for the decline e-mail due by today! LOL

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
yeah it's not clear is it? The FAQ's say it'll be by 27th April though...

Maybe they're working late in Soho tonight?

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Result!!!!

Dear Aaron

England v Brazil
Friday 1st June 2007
Wembley Stadium
Kick Off: 20.00

We are delighted to confirm you have been allocated a ticket for the above match. Tickets for the match are priced at £60, £50, £40, £30 and are subject to availability at these prices. If you still wish to attend the match you MUST claim your ticket between 11am on Friday 4th May and 5pm on Wednesday 9th May. If you fail to claim during this time your ticket allocation will be withdrawn.

To claim your ticket via the internet
If you wish to purchase your ticket on-line go to www.TheFA.com/Tickets. You will need to be able to quote your FAN number and if you are claiming tickets for more than one person you will need to be able to quote the FAN numbers and dates of birth of all members of your group. Please note group bookings are limited to a maximum of four and all will have to have been successful in the ballot.

To claim your ticket via the telephone
As usual you can claim your ticket by calling The FA 24-hour Ticket Line on 0870 902 0005. When purchasing your tickets you need to quote your FAN number. If you are claiming tickets for more than one person you will need to be able to quote the FAN numbers and dates of birth of each member of your group. Please note group bookings are limited to a maximum of four and all will have to have been successful in the ballot.

We look forward to seeing you at the new Wembley Stadium for this historic occasion - and for many more years to come

Best Wishes,

The FA

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
Got myself a ticket aswell!! Could only get one so is there going to be a nsc group going up?

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
I was GUTTED to find I didn´t win the raffle. I am only in England for another 90 days and wanted so badly to see some football at Wembley before going home. I was only looking for 2 tickets.

:down: :down: :down:

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
FA wankers!!

You may have guessed I didnt get one.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here