Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

England v Brazil

mdotw

Aug 20, 2003
I got x 3 tickets all paid up members cost me £12.50 for each of the kids 14 and 16 and £25 for me cost my son's friend a few games back £14 to watch Albion get beat so a deal me thinks :)
PS: also taking my 14 year old to Fulham V Blackburn for a £5 tomorrow surely another good deal

Last edited:

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Ive entered the ballot to. you never no I might get a ticket for wembely yet :lolol:

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Ballot delayed by 24 hours to allow more people a chance to register :angry: ... bollocks to them - it means i've got less chance!

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Jam The Man said:
Ballot delayed by 24 hours to allow more people a chance to register :angry: ... bollocks to them - it means i've got less chance!

And bouncing this will encourage more NSCers to enter....

Hopefully they've extended the ballot because it's been undersubscribed!

Although that's unlikely, seeing as my reference number is 40,000 and something......:nono:

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
Only 24,016 tickets sold in the priority sale (from 38,512 members) so not a great take up. They had held 35,000 for englandfans members, the unsold tickets now gone back into the balott so over 10,000 extra tickets available, hence why they have probably allowed more time to register.

We got £25 tickets (£30 cheapest tickets less £5 discount for being a paid up member of englandfans). We are in the Upper Tier so hope we dont need binoculars!

I guess the fact that its a Friday night, not cheap and England hardly inspiring at the moment has reduced demand. I cant wait to see the new stadium, would have bought tickets whoever we played or however we are playing (but only at the cheapest price). I think tickets go up to £60 which for a friendly is a lot of money!

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Withdean Wanderer said:
And bouncing this will encourage more NSCers to enter....

Hopefully they've extended the ballot because it's been undersubscribed!

Although that's unlikely, seeing as my reference number is 40,000 and something......:nono:

I'm happy about Brighton fans entering as i'll be trying to cadge a lift if I can get a ticket!

Am I right in thinking it's a lucky dip? ie.. just because someone registered in the first minute doesn't mean they'll be guaranteed a ticket...

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Mr Blobby said:
Only 24,016 tickets sold in the priority sale so not a great take up.

Where did you get those stats mate?

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
Jam The Man said:
Where did you get those stats mate?

It confirms these numbers in the Englandfans website (need to be a subscribed member to get to them)

This is the full article.

General update
Monday, 23 April 2007.

As a result of the correspondance we have had with members over the past few weeks, we have provided a general update below.

England v Brazil

The members priority sale for this match finished at 5pm yesterday. There were 38,512 members who were eligible to purchase in the priority sale, but only 24,016 tickets were bought during the three day priority period. All remaining tickets will now be distributed via the general public ballot.

Members who have not purchased a ticket in the priority sale but are still interested in attending the match will now need to enter the general public ballot. To register for the ballot log onto www.TheFA.com. The deadline for registration is 5pm Monday 23 April 2007.

Black Market Tickets

We are aware that there are already some tickets appearing on various auction websites. These are currently being monitored by our legal department and action is being taken where possible.

We would like to remind members that it is a breach of membership rules to transfer or sell on a ticket for an England match. If you are found to have breached the membership rules, this will result in you being expelled from the membership.

Membership to englandfans

At present the standard tier of membership will not be capped and it is still possible for individuals to join the membership scheme. As we have previously stated this is something that will continue to be monitored over the coming months and we will inform members if this situation is likely to change.

Estonia v England

As you will know, all tickets for the Estonia v England match have now been allocated. If and when we receive any cancellations these will be re-allocated to members who have missed out. We will contact members direct if we can assist with a ticket.

Disabled tickets - Unfortunately, we are still waiting for the Estonian FA to confirm if they can assist with tickets for supporters who require wheelchair access. At present the stadium does not have the necessary facilities, but the Estonian FA are looking to install a viewing platform and they are just waiting for confirmation that this is possible. We will contact those members who have registered for wheelchair access as soon as we have more information. We are chasing the Estonian FA on a daily basis and we hope to have the necessary details by the end of Tuesday 24 April.

Russia v England

The deadline to register for Russia v England has now passed. There are approximately 9000 englandfans+ members who have registered an interest to attend this match.

We are waiting for the Russian FA to confirm our ticket allocation for this match, along with the stadium and kick off time. As soon as we have this information we will inform members and look to carry out the ballot as early as possible. We have made the Russian FA aware that we need the details as soon as they are available in order for us to carry out the allocation and enable members to acquire the necessary VISA's in time.

Andorra & Israel caps

At present, the only members who have been awarded their caps for the above games are those who had their membership cards scanned at the englandfans office, or those members who travelled with Thomas Cook.

All members who submit their proof of travel via the post, or who registered at the office but were unable to provide their current membership card, will have their caps added after the deadline date to submit details. All caps will be updated by Friday 4 May.

Andorra & Israel - Postage charge

We are currently working through processing the refunds on postage for those members who had to collect their tickets for the above games from the englandfans offices. We hope to have all monies refunded by Friday 4 May.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Anyone had any joy in the ballot yet?

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
I thought it was 'by friday' so that people who don't end up buying tickets after all, will have their allocated tickets put back in the pot?

Or maybe i'm wrong! LOL

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Jam The Man said:
I thought it was 'by friday' so that people who don't end up buying tickets after all, will have their allocated tickets put back in the pot?

Or maybe i'm wrong! LOL

No, you are right, i just read the e-mail telling me about the ballot extension, and it says 'by Friday'.

Haven't heard anything so far

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Withdean Wanderer said:
No, you are right, i just read the e-mail telling me about the ballot extension, and it says 'by Friday'.

Haven't heard anything so far

Keep the faith!

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
i would like to know why the kept the ballot open for another day. Maybe they didn't get enough people signing up to it in the first place.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here