Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

England U21's

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Martin Tyler bleating on about it being unsporting that Taylor had to take a pen... THEY ARE THE RULES... And besides he scored, SHUT UP MARTIN YOU MONG.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
And we wonder why we never win anything, always a reason why we didnt win.
Yes they did well to get to pens but then they bottled it when it mattered.

I just CANT be bothered :wave:

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
And we wonder why we never win anything, always a reason why we didnt win.
Yes they did well to get to pens but then they bottled it when it mattered.

How exactly did they bottle it?
The England internation first team bottled it against Portugal,what these guys did was nothing short of heroic.They were very unlucky not to win.

Incredibly entertaining aswell

1066gull

How exactly did they bottle it?
The England internation first team bottled it against Portugal,what these guys did was nothing short of heroic.They were very unlucky not to win.

Incredibly entertaining aswell
89th minute GOAL Holland 1-1 England

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
To be fair, I thought the goal was even more dubious than our's against Serbia the other day. Taylor was down right in the middle of the goal and they had numerous chances to put the ball out of play.

After that it was a great effort but you just knew once it got to penalties we were out. Apart from Spain in Euro 96, has an England team ever won a penalty shoot out?

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
To be fair, I thought the goal was even more dubious than our's against Serbia the other day. Taylor was down right in the middle of the goal and they had numerous chances to put the ball out of play.
/QUOTE]

To be fair we cant have a go at another team doing the same thing we did.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Stuart Pearce is SPOT ON with his post match interview, Taylor had to take a pen, no complaints about their goal...

:clap:

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
more proud of the u21 tonight than i was last summer with the full lot. Heroic performance they actually wanted it

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here